lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Friends no none now. I had a group of people I'd play playstation with 1 year ago but to be honest I forced myself into the group I always felt a nuisance. I did have some laughs with them and strangely enough today I woke up and it hit me how much I miss it. It came out of nowhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Eren
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
you have friends? i think I dont have any friends (outside internet) and I feel frustrated by that
My friend count has drastically reduced a lot over the years. Now...I'd say one friend and one acquaintance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
A few but I can't relate to them because they're normal

• Hugs
JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
I don't know, sometimes I feel like I have a decent amount of friends, sometimes I feel like none of them are actually my friends at all, and there is no way of me knowing if it's my anxiety or not. I don't know which I'd rather be the case though, if they are truly my friends it will really hurt them when I ctb, if they aren't, well that makes my life worse but at least when I'm gone less people will be affected.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, ThrownAwayTom and Life_and_Death
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
My friends either moved away, we drifted apart or they died

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, ThrownAwayTom and Spitfire
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I never was one to have a huge circle of friends since I was about 25. I only needed a couple of real friends. Since my son died I have no friends

• Hugs
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 4993, Belaya Noch and 1 other person
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I never was one to have a huge circle of friends since I was about 25. I only needed a couple of real friends. Since my son died I have no friends
That's so sad. I'm sorry that has happened to you .

• Hugs
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Three I could probably call close still. None of them really understand me fully anymore.

• Hugs
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I have one friend but I see him once a fortnight but that's enough for me it gets too tiring to have too much social contact but it used to really affect my depression but then after a while I changed my perspective and I realised that friends I had before were assholes, my other friend passed away with cancer and now I feel safe at home, I have made some wonderful online friends who similar things to myself and we've been friends 2007. I ain't thinking I'm unwanted anymore

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and ThrownAwayTom
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
That's so sad. I'm sorry that has happened to you .

thank you. It just showed me that when I was at my best and strong they had someone they could come to but at my worst when my son died they both ran away.. they weren't real friends afterall

• Hugs
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
thank you. It just showed me that when I was at my best and strong they had someone they could come to but at my worst when my son died they both ran away.. they weren't real friends afterall
People do that sadly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Spitfire
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Even if I have friends... They all have their own lives and I'm low in their priority list. No one wants to be around someone depressed for too lonf

• Hugs
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Deleted member 4993 and ThrownAwayTom
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
thats why you gotta find people that get you even if they are million miles away on different keyboard

• Hugs
Need2DIEquick

Need2DIEquick

Sep 21, 2020
I have had friends but personally I'm so introverted it just doesn't make sense. Going to events with people isnt really fun ur at the mercy of the group and you kinda have to follow them. I would say having a good boyfriend/girlfriend is your best bet but that type of person is so hard to find. I don't attempt to keep appearances anymore so they all just left me rightfully so.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and ThrownAwayTom
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Yes. None in my city, none on the internet, just in my college town, where I haven't gone in a long time due to the pandemic.