• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I just thought I would create a bit of a fun thread

Back in the 1970's , Dr Peter David Beter , who was John F Kennedy's former financial advisor and the general counsel for the Export -Import Bank of the United States , ( in which he served until 1967 ) , revealed in some audio letters about secret scientific studies in to creating artificial life forms that could be used as human replicas . He said they would be known as Russian organic robotoids and the American equivalent , the synthetics . They would look so human you would never know the difference un-less you knew what to look out for

However true his stories were , we will most likely never know .... but suppose they success fully created
Those things and the public could use that technology ?

He also revealed that they were looking for ways to also copy human memories to store in the living robots

So for a fun thread ..... if you had purchased one of these organic robotoids / replicas of your self and had it programmed to mimic and remember certain things you do and say ..... how would you use it ?

I will start off by saying I would never go to work again

Attachments

• beter5-3.gif
    beter5-3.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I would commit a huge fraud, let my cyberclone get arrested for it, and live the rest of my life as an incognito billionaire.

Reactions: Sensei
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd make him do all the hard stuff for me like working and cleaning stuff though if he were really like me he wouldn't wanna do any of that either...maybe I would just have him take over my life after I CTB so nobody notices. If he kills himself too that's their problem.

Reactions: Sensei
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I would send it in to do job interviews. My question is if it's also self aware? If it is, that would depress the hell out of me and I couldn't just use her as a slave or let her do all the heavy lifting in my life. I guess I wouldn't be as lonely though. Still, I'd feel responsible for the well being of another person, even if it's technically a robot. If it wasn't self aware though, that would be cool.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I would send it in to do job interviews. My question is if it's also self aware? If it is, that would depress the hell out of me and I couldn't just use her as a slave or let her do all the heavy lifting in my life. I guess I wouldn't be as lonely though. Still, I'd feel responsible for the well being of another person, even if it's technically a robot. If it wasn't self aware though, that would be cool.
Dr Peter David Beter said in one of the tapes that they were looking for ways to store a holographic copy of your memory in to the robotoid or synthetic , but it would not be able to feel emotionally as it would be a artificial life form . It would be like a artificial biological living being that would think like a computer does

I still do not fully under stand what he said , but his tapes are all on You Tube

Last edited: