• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Downandout82

Downandout82

Feb 10, 2020
i found a way that there is no antidote and there is no way am waiting for the perfect time Yew seeds 6 is all thats needed and there no way u can be helped i tried but did it wrong and now i no how to dose anyone no much about this and how i can keep it down without vomiting

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Last edited:
Downandout82

Downandout82

Feb 10, 2020
I fear that 6 seeds are not enough, you need the leaves (preferably in winter) in large quantities to be sure that it works.

Take a look here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/yew-smoothie.125304/
i have 28 in total and there just the seeds so am hoping as soon as i get out off here to take them all and it should be enough to end me ur right i took 5 and survived police found me in the water but am hoping these seeds will end the pain

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
i have 28 in total and there just the seeds so am hoping as soon as i get out off here to take them all and it should be enough to end me ur right i took 5 and survived police found me in the water but am hoping these seeds will end the pain
Have you checked the lethal dose in terms of seed? The data can be found online and the calculation is simply done with poison per seed and lethal dose.
It seems to me that you need a large quantity of fresh seeds (I don't remember how much). This is what made me abandon this method: the ideal is to have a tree and directly collect the leaves.
If you still try, keep us informed of your progress.

Downandout82

Downandout82

Feb 10, 2020
Have you checked the lethal dose in terms of seed? The data can be found online and the calculation is simply done with poison per seed and lethal dose.
It seems to me that you need a large quantity of fresh seeds (I don't remember how much). This is what made me abandon this method: the ideal is to have a tree and directly collect the leaves.
If you still try, keep us informed of your progress.
oh I will be trying very soon and the good thing about this is that the tree grows in most grave yards here so is everywhere I've done my research on it and found that any more then 8 is enough to kill a human I now have 28 plus a plant. last time I tried it was near perfect my heart went from 30 to 174 and back and forwards for 30 min before the police found me and forced treatment under a section. next time they wont find me but at the min am in hospital trying to convince them to let me out as its a private place I cant do anything in here as on a 1:1 and they don't give me time was hoping to try and sneak something in here but who knows i will keep updated before I start my journey

• Hugs
Reactions: OrphicEnd
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
I wish you good luck while waiting for your news

Reactions: Downandout82