Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
If this thread has been posted, it means I haven't stopped and I am dead. I am sorry. I couldn't keep my promise. Things were just too painful, please try to understand. God forgive me.
Here to pay my respects finally. This is late, since I've taken a break. I wish you woulda told me on discord, I've been messaging you heh. I figured u were just taking a break again. Had others looking around for you too heh. I miss you. Im glad I have this closure, I'm sorry for the suffering. Take care friend. Hopefully I'll see you soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, boddibo and Tears in Rain
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Rest in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
This world is so much more bullshit without you Fox, and im losing my sanity. You used to calm me down many times when I had panic attacks, you were the best at it and somehow knew exactly what to say. I may be joining you soon wether I like it or not. I'm not sure what will happen to me, but I really hope I can see you again at least, and we can just play Lethal Company and watch anime with nchan till the end of time...this world is so unfair...

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and trashhologram
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
Goodbye, may you rest in peace ❤⚘

• Hugs
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
wait youre dead? oh fuck im so sorry.... i didnt know you well, only saw you in the chatroom a few times but you always seemed like a nice person. im sorry the world was too heavy for you to carry. i hope you atleast are at peace now, in a better place somewhere...

• Hugs
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
We had only spoken a few times yet I feel a sort of guilt for not seeing this any sooner. I debated leaving a comment, but I think I want to.

We engaged under a few threads, specifically when I was in the Psychiatric ward. You related with my situation, and it brought me a sense of comfort. I remember that you had been very kind to me, and that was something I treasured in those times. No one blames you, not at all. I wish you could have forgiven yourself as well. I truly hope that you are at peace now, friend. Hope to see you on the other side soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo and Praestat_Mori