• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
Two nights ago, I took 3000 mg worth of Advil in an overdose attempt in a gas station parking lot. My friend begged me over the phone to puke them up and because he yelled at me I did. Yesterday I could barely eat anything without feeling sick however I didn't vomit much unless I forced myself to. The question is now: what is the lethal dosage of painkillers like Advil that I can take to CTB? Because if I survived that, it's gonna take a lot more to kill me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, thesaddestgirl, Interestedsadboi25 and 4 others
idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
Sorry that you went through that, it sounds hectic and overwhelming. However, I really doubt that method would ever work no matter how much you took and would only lead to serious liver damage, which would make your life even more difficult than it may already be. If you're serious about CTB then you'll have to look elsewhere. Even prescription painkillers in other drug classes which have a more intense effect on the body are very difficult to basically impossible to overdose on.

D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah an OD in advill will definitely not work, such drugs will bring you no closer to ctb even if you take a lot of them.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl
D

delphi4470

-
Dec 20, 2023
Yeah an OD in advill will definitely not work, such drugs will bring you no closer to ctb even if you take a lot of them.
it might work, not that organ failure is a great way to go

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Sounds like a cry for help to me. If you were serious about suicide you would have known 3 grams of ibuprofen or whatever is not going to cut the mustard. Why do you wish to die, exactly? I don't think you're ready to die OP.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
OD is not a good way to go. Especially not OTC medicines.

I'd go get checked out by a doctor to make sure you didn't mess up any organs.