• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lumnum

Dec 8, 2020
what I have in the pic:
Sodium nitrate 98%
Domperidone maleate
Cimetidine
Amitriptyline(substitute for benzos?)
Some weed
Some alcohol
I was gonna do it 7-8 ago but my account wasn't approved yet and I would like any words of advice from you guys I am planning to do it in a couple hours. Btw I was lurking with hakku's SN attempt yesterday hope he found the light.

Attachments

• AD5F163F-45CD-4B84-8A45-49619141DE6F.jpeg
    AD5F163F-45CD-4B84-8A45-49619141DE6F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 251
  • 7A24F910-424A-4892-9572-8452F5CF3933.jpeg
    7A24F910-424A-4892-9572-8452F5CF3933.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 253
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Is that sodium nitrate or sodium nitrite? If you have sodium nitrate then your method will not work.

Hi, we aren't allowed to give advice on how to ctb. Sorry life has brought you to this point.

Users are allowed to share information about how methods work or how to use them but are not allowed to source publicly. Stan's guide (which it seems most users read over the PPH) would not exist if this was a rule.

Last edited:
L

lumnum

Dec 8, 2020
Your post says "sodium nitrate". Is that a spelling mistake? Please read what your bottle says carefully. If it says "nitrate", stop what you're doing, you have the wrong stuff.
Sorry I misspelled. I have sodium nitrite it yellowish taste just salty
Is that sodium nitrate or sodium nitrite? If you have sodium nitrite then your method will not work.

Users are allowed to share information about how methods work or how to use them but are not allowed to source publicly. Stan's guide (which it seems most users read over the PPH) would not exist if this was a rule.
Thank u for the information does anyone mentioned weed as secondary antiemetic and sedatives?

Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
Looks like it says sodium nitrite in the picture.

Whichever path you decide to take, I hope you find the peace and comfort you deserve.:heart:

Reactions: Wraith and lumnum
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Sorry I misspelled. I have sodium nitrite it yellowish taste just salty

Thank u for the information does anyone mentioned weed as secondary antiemetic and sedatives?

The PPH mentions weed as a secondary antiemetic in at least one of it's editions. I don't remember it saying anything about using ami as a sedative.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
what I have in the pic:
Sodium nitrate 98%
Domperidone maleate
Cimetidine
Amitriptyline(substitute for benzos?)
Some weed
Some alcohol
I was gonna do it 7-8 ago but my account wasn't approved yet and I would like any words of advice from you guys I am planning to do it in a couple hours. Btw I was lurking with hakku's SN attempt yesterday hope he found the light.

Whatever you choose good luck!

L

lumnum

Dec 8, 2020
Good luck and hope you find your peace! Btw did you fast?
Thanks friend. Its been about an hour since a little piece of banana cake I took I guess I'm 2-3 hours before I'm all set up to take 3x10 mg of domperidone
Watching old YouTube vids and smoking tobacco and a little weed too. Does this sound too casual or it's normal?
Watching old YouTube vids and smoking tobacco and a little weed too. Does this sound too casual or it's normal?

Last edited:
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019

Thanks friend. Its been about an hour since a little piece of banana cake I took I guess I'm 2-3 hours before I'm all set up to take 3x10 mg of domperidone
You seem pretty chilled out, suppose everyone's different! Some people will feel nervous, maybe a bit worried or sad, but then others will be excited for it to be over with and we won't know which kind of person we'll be until we're there ourselves :/
Times I've tried before I've just felt super relaxed, felt great, even had a shower and tidied my room haha
Wish you well whatever you decide to do

L

lumnum

Dec 8, 2020
You seem pretty chilled out, suppose everyone's different! Some people will feel nervous, maybe a bit worried or sad, but then others will be excited for it to be over with and we won't know which kind of person we'll be until we're there ourselves :/
Times I've tried before I've just felt super relaxed, felt great, even had a shower and tidied my room haha
Wish you well whatever you decide to do
That make sense.Welp I wish u and everyone well too!