ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
hiya folks i dont know if this is allowed or no but i am looking for some online xbox gamer buddies, i was told never give out distinguishing info on here, but i trust nobody will track my gamer tag on here and murder me in my home lol, besides i want to die anyways so you would be doing me a favour lol, ok i have no friends literal none apart from randoms and strangers, you link up with on xbox live, here is my gamer tag if anybody interested it's terry 7727 xbox live account, i don't mind if your a dude or a woman, just want gamer friends please, i am on the series s only tho, as series x hard to get hold of, and play different games like dead by daylight (just got halloween dlc for that), if it breaks the rules i will remove this post pinky promise, but i havnt given out my address or anything like that just my online gamer tag, but like i say i will remove it if it goes against current rules, no probs, and thanks in advance, i could really do with some online gamer friends that arent random idiots swearing down the microphone lol