• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
i m taking xanax at the moment 0,75mg when i take my nembutal will it work ? i m scared combine xanax and pentobarbital would be a problem

Reactions: Esokabat
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
i m taking xanax at the moment 0,75mg when i take my nembutal will it work ? i m scared combine xanax and pentobarbital would be a problem
There was a post here from a guy telling his failed story with N. He took xanax before taking N, ate honey, ate chocolate trying to make the taste of N a bit better. He drank about 80ml of N, passed out and was found laying on his vomit 27hs later by the hotel staff. So I wouldn't mix anything with N to be honest.
Not sure if the xanax had anything to do with his failed attempt, but I wouldn't take the risk.

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
There was a post here from a guy telling his failed story with N. He took xanax before taking N, ate honey, ate chocolate trying to make the taste of N a bit better. He drank about 80ml of N, passed out and was found laying on his vomit 27hs later by the hotel staff. So I wouldn't mix anything with N to be honest.
Not sure if the xanax had anything to do with his failed attempt, but I wouldn't take the risk.
thanks letting me know
thanks letting me know
do you remember how much gr N he took that day?

Last edited:
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
thanks letting me know

do you remember how much gr N he took that

thanks letting me know

He said he took about 80% of a bottle that had 100ml of N, 100ml of that bottle contains 6g of Pentobarbital, that's not enough to die. One should ingest 12g of Pentobarbital to guarantee a fast death. 6g takes longer to kill someone, that gives much more time for people to find you. If I remember correctly, your N is from Colombia, so your 50ml bottle containd 19g of Pentobarbital. You will die really quick with that amount, and your chances of vomiting are much lower due to your ingestion being just 50ml.
thanks letting me know

That's the story of the guy...

Reactions: withouthope
P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
He said he took about 80% of a bottle that had 100ml of N, 100ml of that bottle contains 6g of Pentobarbital, that's not enough to die. One should ingest 12g of Pentobarbital to guarantee a fast death. 6g takes longer to kill someone, that gives much more time for people to find you. If I remember correctly, your N is from Colombia, so your 50ml bottle containd 19g of Pentobarbital. You will die really quick with that amount, and your chances of vomiting are much lower due to your ingestion being just 50ml.

That's the story of the guy...
ok thanks i would say less than 6gr he didnt finish the N not enough to ctb like you said it takes more time with that dose to ctb and he puked that didnt help either in a way i m lucky to drink only 50ml i will have a spirit with the taste and some chocolat even i dont think xanax was a problem i wont take some

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
ok thanks i would say less than 6gr he didnt finish the N not enough to ctb like you said it takes more time with that dose to ctb and he puked that didnt help either in a way i m lucky to drink only 50ml i will have a spirit with the taste and some chocolat even i dont think xanax was a problem i wont take some
You are extremely lucky for having that bottle of N. Drinking only 50ml to die peacefuly is amazing.
I will have to go to Peru to drink 200ml, which contains 13g of Pentobarbital šŸ˜…

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
You are extremely lucky for having that bottle of N. Drinking only 50ml to die peacefuly is amazing.
I will have to go to Peru to drink 200ml, which contains 13g of Pentobarbital šŸ˜…
yes lol please dont drink it in peru don't drink it there it will raise doubts

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
yes lol please dont drink it in peru don't drink it there it will raise doubts
No worries. I don't have courage to drink it in a hotel there. I will drink it in my apartment so nobody will find me before I die

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
No worries. I don't have courage to drink it in a hotel there. I will drink it in my apartment so nobody will find me before I die
gool luck same for me

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
Can I please ask, is it still possible to buy this in Colombia? Or was this a long time ago? Under what name do they sell it fhere? I would rather go to Columbia than Peru, if this option exists there. I could have a nice vacation there and look around. I speak Spanish. Thank you!