leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
does anyone have any idea of how likely it is to die of a xanax overdose, and how much of it one should take to make sure they die? i'm still struggling to choose a way to go, but overdose has always seemed like the best option to me, i'm just not sure if xanax would actually anything, and i haven't been able to find any answer online on what quantity of it would be lethal. i also have access to alcohol if that could help in any way

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Xanax is never lethal and even with alcohol you're not gonna die. Xanax is kind of irrelevant if you want to ctb. But if you want to be real high Xanax and alcohol and grapefruit juice increases the potency of xanax 1.5x

Reactions: astr4, Beyond_Repair, leaftomb and 1 other person
K

kcon1243

Apr 7, 2024
Ld50 of xanax makes it next to impossible. You have to mix with other substances like opioids and alcohol and other depressants.

leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
Xanax is never lethal and even with alcohol you're not gonna die. Xanax is kind of irrelevant if you want to ctb. But if you want to be real high Xanax and alcohol and grapefruit juice increases the potency of xanax 1.5x
that's actually really good to know, at least i know what to do with it before i CTB lmao, thanks man

Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
what can i mix it with to make it lethal?
A combination of opioid painkillers and alcohol is well known to be fatal so I guess you could substitute alcohol for Xanax. I've heard doctors used to prescribe both at the same time but were forced to stop a couple years ago but then again, they weren't prescribing 200 pills for each dose.

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
Xanax will do it if you take 200 pills and mix that with cocaine, oxycodone, and alochol
You can get a bag of 100 green bars on the dark web for like $250 I did this once and they all looked pharma grade and worked good they def weren't cut. I also tested them and even had some of my buddy's look at them
A combination of opioid painkillers and alcohol is well known to be fatal so I guess you could substitute alcohol for Xanax. I've heard doctors used to prescribe both at the same time but were forced to stop a couple years ago but then again, they weren't prescribing 200 pills for each dose.
Its called the dark web if you know the actual sites like I do but it makes it way more easier to navigate the dark web if you are good with coding and know how to hack cause you already know what to look for if its a fake site and all

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Threads about ODing:

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Opioid pills and alcohol MAY be lethal. All depending on dosages and individuals tolerance. Understand these combos usually DO NOT result in death. It's far from a sure thing.