• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Instead of wasting my first 17 years of life, I should have invested time in improving my English or academics,

instead of wasting my late teens, early 20s depressed 4 years at home without curing depression I should have somehow pushed it through and enroll in uni in computing degree to become a programmer.

instead of listen to some idiot Chinese immigration consultants I should have never be so desperate to become a chef. It's a bs career that pays very little and extremely hard to immigrate.

instead of coming to New Zealand I should have sticked to Australia.

I fucked up.
I thought I made the right choices at the time,
But now I realise there were better options,
And despite coming from undesirable situations in the first place,
I made the wrong decisions and I won't be able to recover from it.

what a shame.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Hindsight is always 20/20.

I fucked up really bad too, but it helped make me into the person I currently am. If I would have went the standard way in the USA I would probably have become some religious yuppy douchbag with 5 kids and an unfullfilling career, Instead I chose to be a rebel and nearly completely ruined my life financially and socially. And because I am a sucker for true love and the soul mate romance thing, I spoiled several chances with multiple women. I just can't win! LOL FML

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well i am 64 years young and i have made ALOT of "mistakes" through the years. One thing that I can say from life experience is that one NEVER knows what the future holds for them as far as job, position in life, family status.etc. I have had REALLY lousy periods and VERY good periods also. That, to me, is either the beauty or horror of life or a combo. Overall for me it has been good. Now it has been ALOT better since I found Sanctioned Suicide and the GREAT family here!!!! Walter :heart::hug::happy:

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I completely understand where your coming from.
All the 'What ifs ' and the 'What might of been 's ' brings sadness.
Hindsight brings frustration.
Regret brings despair.
Overall it ain't much fun.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
try to remember the future is difficult to see. you shouldnt beat yourself up over things that are out of youre control.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
L

LongNight

Nov 23, 2020
Instead of wasting my first 17 years of life, I should have invested time in improving my English or academics,

instead of wasting my late teens, early 20s depressed 4 years at home without curing depression I should have somehow pushed it through and enroll in uni in computing degree to become a programmer.

instead of listen to some idiot Chinese immigration consultants I should have never be so desperate to become a chef. It's a bs career that pays very little and extremely hard to immigrate.

instead of coming to New Zealand I should have sticked to Australia.

I fucked up.
I thought I made the right choices at the time,
But now I realise there were better options,
And despite coming from undesirable situations in the first place,
I made the wrong decisions and I won't be able to recover from it.

what a shame.
Why won't you be able to recover from it? Like what about it exactly? I don't know one thing about living in New Zealand or Australia, but omg they both seem fucking fantastic to me. There was a show that came on when I was little called Land of the Lost, and that's what I always imagine it would be like in Australia, for some reason.