• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Instead of wasting my first 17 years of life, I should have invested time in improving my English or academics,

instead of wasting my late teens, early 20s depressed 4 years at home without curing depression I should have somehow pushed it through and enroll in uni in computing degree to become a programmer.

instead of listen to some idiot Chinese immigration consultants I should have never be so desperate to become a chef. It's a bs career that pays very little and extremely hard to immigrate.

instead of coming to New Zealand I should have sticked to Australia.

I fucked up.
I thought I made the right choices at the time,
But now I realise there were better options,
And despite coming from undesirable situations in the first place,
I made the wrong decisions and I won't be able to recover from it.

what a shame.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Hindsight is always 20/20.

I fucked up really bad too, but it helped make me into the person I currently am. If I would have went the standard way in the USA I would probably have become some religious yuppy douchbag with 5 kids and an unfullfilling career, Instead I chose to be a rebel and nearly completely ruined my life financially and socially. And because I am a sucker for true love and the soul mate romance thing, I spoiled several chances with multiple women. I just can't win! LOL FML

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well i am 64 years young and i have made ALOT of "mistakes" through the years. One thing that I can say from life experience is that one NEVER knows what the future holds for them as far as job, position in life, family status.etc. I have had REALLY lousy periods and VERY good periods also. That, to me, is either the beauty or horror of life or a combo. Overall for me it has been good. Now it has been ALOT better since I found Sanctioned Suicide and the GREAT family here!!!! Walter :heart::hug::happy:

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I completely understand where your coming from.
All the 'What ifs ' and the 'What might of been 's ' brings sadness.
Hindsight brings frustration.
Regret brings despair.
Overall it ain't much fun.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
try to remember the future is difficult to see. you shouldnt beat yourself up over things that are out of youre control.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
L

LongNight

Nov 23, 2020
Instead of wasting my first 17 years of life, I should have invested time in improving my English or academics,

instead of wasting my late teens, early 20s depressed 4 years at home without curing depression I should have somehow pushed it through and enroll in uni in computing degree to become a programmer.

instead of listen to some idiot Chinese immigration consultants I should have never be so desperate to become a chef. It's a bs career that pays very little and extremely hard to immigrate.

instead of coming to New Zealand I should have sticked to Australia.

I fucked up.
I thought I made the right choices at the time,
But now I realise there were better options,
And despite coming from undesirable situations in the first place,
I made the wrong decisions and I won't be able to recover from it.

what a shame.
Why won't you be able to recover from it? Like what about it exactly? I don't know one thing about living in New Zealand or Australia, but omg they both seem fucking fantastic to me. There was a show that came on when I was little called Land of the Lost, and that's what I always imagine it would be like in Australia, for some reason.