• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Hi

I want to leave a will next to my body and some money to cremated me.

thing is I'm extremely alone and lonely. I mean literally no parents no close friends.

so I wanna get cremated how do I do that?

now I'm waiting for my SN to get delivered wish me luck my friends

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't know too much about the legal stuff but I think if you leave some notes and video footage explaining why you wanna be cremated, they should do it. (at least that's what I'll try to do)

Anyway, in case they don't do it, who cares? We won't exist anymore.

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I don't know too much about the legal stuff but I think if you leave some notes and video footage explaining why you wanna be cremated, they should do it. (at least that's what I'll try to do)

Anyway, in case they don't do it, who cares? We won't exist anymore.
Hahahaha true
But I hate hate the idea of me getting buried all alone,with a lonely grave no me visit

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hi

I want to leave a will next to my body and some money to cremated me.

thing is I'm extremely alone and lonely. I mean literally no parents no close friends.

so I wanna get cremated how do I do that?

now I'm waiting for my SN to get delivered wish me luck my friends
I hope completely peaceful transition by SN for u

• Love
Reactions: Abir_london
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Probate courts will investigate your family and notify your closest next of kin to deliver the information that you have passed on and whether they want to collect your belongings or any assets you may have had. If you have unpaid taxes, loans, or credit card debt, it gets passed on to them. If no one claims you, courts will force it on them for about a year. After that your body becomes a ward of the state and they'll give you a proper cremation or burial, whichever is cheaper. This is USA speaking, not sure about other countries.

You could record a video will saying that you wish to be cremated and have a small ceremony of strangers. They've done it for old people or veterans where they sent out invitations via social media for people to attend and pay respects to.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Probate courts will investigate your family and notify your closest next of kin to deliver the information that you have passed on and whether they want to collect your belongings or any assets you may have had. If you have unpaid taxes, loans, or credit card debt, it gets passed on to them. If no one claims you, courts will force it on them for about a year. After that your body becomes a ward of the state and they'll give you a proper cremation or burial, whichever is cheaper. This is USA speaking, not sure about other countries.

You could record a video will saying that you wish to be cremated and have a small ceremony of strangers. They've done it for old people or veterans where they sent out invitations via social media for people to attend and pay respects to.

Exactly! The video's choice is the best. I will do that.

• Love