• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
I'm so lonely. I wish I never had to experience this. I wish I had friends growing up, I spend so much time alone in my own thoughts it destroys me. I feel like people can see just how broken I am and because of that they don't want to talk to me or interact with me. I feel like I deserve to be alone because what made me even believe that I could try. Everyday as I see people interact I lose more and more hope. How do they do it? I feel like it's all my fault. I'm incapable of love, I'm a terrible person, I'm desperate, and so more things. I don't understand why someone would treat me with kindness of show any love or care for me.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
It's probably not your fault. We're all victims of a world that rejects us, or doesn't understand us, or at the very least, victims of an existence we didn't ask for. Some of us end up miserable and lonely for seemingly no reason... It's a cruel world and there are too many people who are too busy to notice or care about those who are suffering.