• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I'm not sure if I can wait for my SN to arrive so I'm gonna write my note rn because I think I might try hanging soon. What should I include in my note, I'm trying to research the most common questions and regrets suicide survivors have so I can hopefully provide these answers to my family when I'm gone. I know they're gonna want to know why I did it and if they are responsible in anyway. Is there anything else that I should include that I'm forgetting?

Last edited:
Reactions: Puffinz
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'll tell you what my goodbye letters said and mentioned:

-How much I loved my close relatives
-What I wanted them to do with my stuff
-Suicide was my choice and I don't regret it at all. What's more, I'm happy about it so, they should respect my decision.
-All my usernames and passwords on social media so that they can do whatever they want.

and that was basically it.

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
*Rough Draft*
Hi,

Families left in the wake of suicide tend to have a lot of unanswered questions and regrets regarding the loss of life. Although this letter cannot completely take away the pain you might be feeling at this time hopefully, this letter can help answer some questions that you may have in order to make the recovery process easier.

Why did I do it?

I have felt ignored, belittled and useless my entire life and I have felt that more recently than ever before. I have tried to change this many times but I don't think it's ever going to change and I am done trying.

Are you responsible in any way?

No, you are not responsible for this. This is my decision, and you shouldn't feel that there is anything that you could've done. If you tried to provide support or resources, I would have rejected them anyway as I had already given up on myself. Please try to forget about me and move on with your lives.

Is anyone responsible for this?

No, no one else is responsible. I did this to myself and this is no one else's responsibility. Please do not try to blame my acquaintances, my university or anything or anyone else. They are not responsible. The last thing I would want is media or police attention surround my death so please just leave it be.

Will I go to hell for this?

Probably not so please don't think about this too much

If you could arrange a green burial in the next coming days that would be great. I transferred you all of my savings prior to leaving so that should probably aid you in paying for expenses in regards to my burial. Do not bother with a funeral considering the circumstances of death I doubt the mosque will be willing to prepare a funeral and I don't really have any friends anyways, just the cheapest burial possible will be fine

I hope you all have great and amazing lives, you'll be better off without me.

GoodBye
I'll tell you what my goodbye letters said and mentioned:

-How much I loved my close relatives
-What I wanted them to do with my stuff
-Suicide was my choice and I don't regret it at all. What's more, I'm happy about it so, they should respect my decision.
-All my usernames and passwords on social media so that they can do whatever they want.

and that was basically it.
Including the suicide as a choice thing may be a good idea. I'll let them decide what to do with my stuff because I don't really care tbh

Last edited: