• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

was it all a disguise, like junior high?
Oct 7, 2023
If somebody asked you to do it, would you?

I personally am not sure, to be honest. I wouldnt mind streaming my suicide itself, but i would definitely mind ending up on watchpeopledie or some other shit like that.

Reactions: grungy自殺, worthIess and tunnelV
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
No, I don't want to give sadistic people more pleasure. People like that have caused me so many problems in life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wellbetteroff, bipolar22, Aim and 11 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I hope to at least record it and have it sent here or at least described to better explain how I did it. The night night method doesn't have much documentation so if I can do it correctly I'd appreciate that I would be able to do my part for those who are in pain like me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wellbetteroff, cryone, FutureHanger and 7 others
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
No, mine would be a private thing. I would prefer it if people don't remember me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bipolar22, cryone, TheFinalCurtains and 10 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Of course not.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: haibane, wondering&wandering, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023

I personally am not sure, to be honest. I wouldnt mind streaming my suicide itself, but i would definitely mind ending up on watchpeopledie or some other shit like that.
I wouldn't do it. I want my suicide to be a private thing, I want to do it without the fear of people watching me.
They could call the cops, yes, but the thing that scares me the most is being judged EVEN when I do something that will bring me peace and that is my last experience, especially if something like suicide—so delicate and important for me.

Also, as you said, it would probably be posted on sites like that, and it scares me so much. People there only judge and gain pleasure from other's death, and I'd hate being remembered or seen after my death and/or when I do it.

I need my time, my space, MYSELF, when I do it. I want to ctb for myself, and not for others nor for others to see, so no, I would definitely not stream my suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: wellbetteroff, haibane, grungy自殺 and 3 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Never.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cryone, haibane, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
No, I don't want some psychopaths enjoying my demise and mocking it like it's a movie or something.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: haibane, migimortis, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I just wish to die in peace far away from other people and be forgotten about.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheFinalCurtains, haibane, moron and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Are you mad?!? We're not allowed to see what you look like IRL, what if you're a vampire or something 🤨
Damn you got me, I'm here to suck your blood bleh bleh 🧛🏻‍♂️

That said I am not going to do anything against the rules or anything that'll get me doxxed. My time is a while away and I'll do more research as it approaches. If I feel it's too risky or may result in legal repercussions for anyone I'll scrap the idea. Until then it's more an idealistic wish.

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, steppingoff and notherenotnow
maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
I came to this thread planning to say probably yes, but reading the other replies, I don't really wanna be entertainment for sadists either..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: haibane, notherenotnow and Abyssal
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Yes I would steam my suicide. I really don't care if I ended up on watch people die. I want to experience my death with people watching. Maybe I want witnesses in my last moment. I really don't have a reaso. It just resontesi with me.

I have watched a lot of hangings on gore sites and have come to the conclusion that if done right it's quick and very lethal.

But I respect other people want privacy. I am looking for quite the opposite

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: haibane, grungy自殺, numbspirit and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No. Never! I don't like to be in front of a cam and being watched by a number of people (and the same not irl). There's also a high risk of ending up on gore sites. No, thanks.

• Love
Reactions: cryone and notherenotnow
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I don't really care enough to stream my suicide and I honestly just see it as doing one extra unnecessary thing

warboy68forever

warboy68forever

Jan 8, 2024

hell yeah, when I eventually end up shooting myself im most likely gonna stream it. i just hope my parents don't end up seeing it, they're not to good with the internet though so I doubt it but hopefully my suicide can entertain degenerates on Reddit and WPD

• Love
Reactions: worthIess and notherenotnow
Sn0w_ang3l

Sn0w_ang3l

When spring comes, ill disappear
Oct 2, 2023
I mean, maybe or maybe not? See when you die, you die. Shame wouldn't mean anything cause you wouldn't feel it. Shame only comes before that, when you're alive. But at that point you're just worrying about things that havent happened yet. I guess if it were me, i would stream it if i had nobody to do it with although keep my identity hid by wearing some sort of mask or filming from behind. And if i DID find someone to do it with i wouldn't film it, cause it would be our private thing i guess?

Jan 13, 2024
No,

And to anyone considering doing it this way - please don't. It can be a painful experience for your family and friends. Avoid contributing financially to those who own websites hosting such videos; they profit from these

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
definitely not. i wouldnt want to become entertainment for people. I have been ridiculed and watched enough in my life. For whatever purpose people would want to watch it, its just not something i am comfortable with- i dont watch any videos of people doing this either. also, death feels like such an intimate and private thing for me. ideally i wouldnt even want my body to be found, i don't want to be seen like that

Reactions: H25pital Order
D

DeletedAccount0864

Experienced
Dec 17, 2023
No.

There are some very sick people out there who get off on watching such things. Why would anyone want to feed such sickness?

E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
The majority of people interested in watching it would be for bad reasons. As many said, I don't want to end up on a bad website. I also feel like it would be the most intimate moment, so I'd keep it for myself.

cali22♡

cali22♡

Student
Nov 11, 2023
It's so nice how everyone here has different opinions, if you are interested in my opinion definitely NO, because I don't want everyone to watch me die I want to die in peace and quiet if I'm ready to do it someday

Reactions: logi3535
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Definitely not no. Becoming a meme or another TikTok joke does not sound fun for those left behind.

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
fuck no.

I had to deal with someone I deeply cared about almost livestreaming their cbt due to severe online harassment, and it shattered me. It honestly just makes you feel awful, it feels like you're responsible for their life, since you watched them go. It makes you feel guilty for not being able to do shit.

I wouldnt want to put that on anyone else,, especially if it's my loved ones. plus livestreaming may resort in your failure in cbt (getting doxxed/getting unwanted help), as well as the possibility that you'd end up as a tiktok "meme" and/or end up in a gore website. so nah

Reactions: courtingthereaper
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Maybe. The motivation of people cheering me on will probably make it difficult for me to back out.

Reactions: steppingoff and sukuna
sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
no because people that watch ur stream or video would be doing so for some weird sexual fetish and then the other half would clip up your video and make memes about you etc etc, your suicide would become a discord shitpost or be posted on some 4chan rekt thread for people to laugh at

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Definitely not, I wouldn't want to be on social media. Social media is a dark dark place and it would most likely traumatise my friends and family. Dying is probably traumatic enough never mind a video of me dying which will replay in their heads for the rest of their life.

grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Tourette's
Jan 9, 2024
I honesty would not be obligated or told so because one suggested it and i despise those who want to dictate the way i should die
I would never do it and if anything i wouldn't say to anyone around when i would ctb.
but if i want to voluntarily without being forced to, (like literally do it because i choose'd to do it and not because says i should do it) i would do it

Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Never. Even post mortem I wouldn't want to loose my dignity like that.

D

depressedteddybear

Jul 30, 2023
I like to watch suicide videos to study what dying will be like so ya I would stream it so ppl could see mine and do the same
I like to watch suicide videos to study what dying will be like so ya I would stream it so ppl could see mine and do the same

Reactions: Psych3Lug3r