• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nnana

Dec 1, 2019
I've fasted for 7 days once, didn't intend to kill myself, but after a few days the feeling of hunger subsides. It was not really hard for me except for the horrible metallic taste in my mouth. I think I'd starve myself only if I lived alone.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would consider this method if I didn't have any access to all other available methods and/or lack the physical capacity to carry out other methods. Also, since I don't live alone, it would be hard to get near death without being force-fed and kept alive. Therefore, I could only do this if I had enough time alone and/or was already in poor health and in an environment that accelerates death.

Reactions: Pengkitty'send
G

Gratefulcorpse

Aug 20, 2019
I tried this before, it's very unpleasant. I wouldn't recommend using this method at all unless you absolutely have no other option.
True that, I'm from 2 days of robotripping with no food, and i I'd rather OD on my DXM than starve.

Notsupposedtobehere

Notsupposedtobehere

Aug 13, 2022
The problem I had was not drinking water after so many days of not eating or drinking that I caved and ate Pizza and lots of drink that my roommate ordered

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would rather the dying process be over quickly, it sounds so horrible dying slowly. I'm not sure that I would ever be able to do this method.

PeacefulDreams

PeacefulDreams

Going down hill again.
Aug 16, 2022
It seems like a very long and very painful way to die, although I have considered it before

y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
I am capable of that.
I am eating a single meal a day already. Also, I feel rarely hungry all day long sometimes never. I can easily skip that meal too.