• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
Should i wait as i originally planned to CTB or go soon while the low is hitting me and i really really feel that sickness in my stomach?

Is there a point, is there any real meaning, behind staying for x mas? A 2O2O x mas is going to be brutal anyway.

However the plan was to stay through x mas, maybe new year... to see the kiddies and not mess up their x mas in case my ctb affects them.

I finally have everything i need, and only one thing left to finalize.
That alone is starting to light a bit of a fire under my butt

Hurrying it up might mean making a mistake though.

Would you break your ctb plans in order to speed them up or slow them down + why?

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I feel once I have chosen a date , and I finally might have , I'd probably stick to it . But that's just me .
Its an individual thing really. Everyone is different.

Last edited:
Beautiful Angel

Beautiful Angel

Jul 2, 2020
Speed up and get it over with finally get peace and not be in pain anymore the pain is what I can't handle is excruciating I can handle physical pain better than I CaN this

M

Molotov699

Nov 27, 2020
I would rather slow my plan to wait for the right trigger, then suicide. Its always worked leading up to a suicide attempt...

• Hugs
Reactions: Echo
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
It depends. If I feel I have a reason still live or have some hope, don't have a method that has a high success rate and isn't painful, not alone, and reasons I could fail. I'd probably move it back.

If I'm getting worst and know I want to die and have overcome my SI. I'd just move the date up and do it as soon as I could.

but that's just how I'd do it. I'm in the limbo of wanting to die but to scared to die.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I slowed mine down. Mindset is really everything. I think if you're not panicking you should be okay but if you have lingering doubts or wanting to extend the date then just extend it. There is always another time.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and Echo
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
I want to speed mine up but ive rushed into things recently and it only resulted in fails and hospital stays. I have no set date as it stands at the moment but once i have that set i will likely stick to it. I don't want to see xmas but realisically it will likely be next year when i can finally ctb. One thing I don't want to do is turn 30, i always said i would ctb before 30.

• Hugs
Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
I think you have a justified reason to slow yours down with Christmas, even though it will be far from normal, if you're thinking of the children.
There's never really a right time and I wouldn't rush if you feel you may make a mistake.

Christmas can be a very difficult period without the death of a loved ones anniversary being that date too.

Do what is ultimately right for you

• Hugs
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
Thanks everyone who gave your advice and shared your opinions- i totally appreciate it.
With the kids involved it seems like i should stay the course and wait it out as originally planned and not rush things and possibly make a mistake...
I don't want to make a mistake.
It just feels so different now that i have my means and can reach the goal so long as my plan follows through without a hitch... I just need to test for purity which needs to be done closer to the time... or does it? :-/ Maybe i should make a thread for that since i have questions-

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I guess it just comes down to your own preferences. If you're really suffering and don't feel like you can wait, you shouldn't force yourself. But if you think spending another xmas with your family is something you want, don't rush into anything. Choosing to ctb is a very personal thing, so I guess it's just whatever you're comfortable with!
For me personally, I would only speed things up if I got really desperate. I have a date in mind, and right now I'm pretty comfortable with it, so I don't feel like changing anything. But who knows what could happen between now and then? I guess I'll have to wait and see, and I hope things turn out the way you want them to, as well!

• Hugs
Reactions: Echo