• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I'm interested in both! Crypto is always interesting to read about. 🙂

Reactions: sserafim
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Whatever's more educational in illustrating investing concepts :)

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Unfortunately, I have continued to receive backlash for discussing economics topics so it's probably best that I minimize people's bickering over these topics and cease financial discussions. Sorry to all interested parties that actually have enjoyed these discussions. But clearly the community as a whole does not agree with this sentiment.

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Unfortunately, I have continued to receive backlash for discussing economics topics so it's probably best that I minimize people's bickering over these topics and cease financial discussions. Sorry to all interested parties that actually have enjoyed these discussions. But clearly the community as a whole does not agree with this sentiment.
Backlash?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I wanna hear about crypto. Enlighten me, oh wise friend

Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022

What backlash? Fuck those people

melons0da

melons0da

Mar 1, 2024
tbh i'm one of those people who aren't as interested / don't have a great view of cryptocurrency (although the concept was cool and originated with good faith people) so i'd love a thread about why you think food prices are high (always lovely to talk about companies colluding or how most big name grocers ultimately are linked to the same investors and all that lovely shenanigens).

until the time comes when DarkRanger (may) posts about it again for anyone who was wanting explanations about crypto : i remember a few good beginners resource talking about the concept in a clear and simple manner that I watched when I was trying to learn about it more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBC-nXj3Ng4

Unfortunately, I have continued to receive backlash for discussing economics topics so it's probably best that I minimize people's bickering over these topics and cease financial discussions.

even though I now am more against crypto than for it now (mainly due to environmental-based reasons and the sheer amount of predatory tech-bro energy I've felt radiating from those crypto-strat vids + the amount of scams i've heard happening which ultimately hurt people who were sometimes in need of money-making methods and profited those who already were quite wealthy ie. one of the logan brothers and their cryptozoo coin )

Blockchain (the tech behind crypto) and the mathy explanation of how it works - as this vids' author mention in their comments, things like this ultimately act as "hotbeds for attracting nefarious actors preying on the impressionable." which is why i dont like it

but generally I'm very sorry to see that people harassed you into not talking about what you find interesting to talk about, especially on a platform that is meant to be a safer space for expressing urself! I hope ur able to talk about it in the future if you still want to then! <3

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
tbh i'm one of those people who aren't as interested / don't have a great view of cryptocurrency (although the concept was cool and originated with good faith people) so i'd love a thread about why you think food prices are high (always lovely to talk about companies colluding or how most big name grocers ultimately are linked to the same investors and all that lovely shenanigens).

until the time comes when DarkRanger (may) posts about it again for anyone who was wanting explanations about crypto : i remember a few good beginners resource talking about the concept in a clear and simple manner that I watched when I was trying to learn about it more.

even though I now am more against crypto than for it now (mainly due to environmental-based reasons and the sheer amount of predatory tech-bro energy I've felt radiating from those crypto-strat vids + the amount of scams i've heard happening which ultimately hurt people who were sometimes in need of money-making methods and profited those who already were quite wealthy ie. one of the logan brothers and their cryptozoo coin )

Blockchain (the tech behind crypto) and the mathy explanation of how it works - as this vids' author mention in their comments, things like this ultimately act as "hotbeds for attracting nefarious actors preying on the impressionable." which is why i dont like it

but generally I'm very sorry to see that people harassed you into not talking about what you find interesting to talk about, especially on a platform that is meant to be a safer space for expressing urself! I hope ur able to talk about it in the future if you still want to then! <3

I do not disagree with your views on crypto. I think the underlying technology is interesting, it has some niche uses and CBDC has a future and YES a lot of scammers - I worked a specific position at one of my finance jobs actually focused on researching the topic at an institutional level and I wouldn't suggest it for most people. But I have (well, had) a deep dive prepared to explain why.

Thank you for your support! I've been receiving a lot of support recently and renewed interest from the community but I worry that many people on here aren't… well, I'll just use a nice euphemism and say they aren't interested in hearing about such topics. (Even price inflation).

melons0da

melons0da

Mar 1, 2024
I do not disagree with your views on crypto. I think the underlying technology is interesting, it has some niche uses and CBDC has a future and YES a lot of scammers - I worked a specific position at one of my finance jobs actually focused on researching the topic at an institutional level and I wouldn't suggest it for most people. But I have (well, had) a deep dive prepared to explain why.

Thank you for your support! I've been receiving a lot of support recently and renewed interest from the community but I worry that many people on here aren't… well, I'll just use a nice euphemism and say they aren't interested in hearing about such topics. (Even price inflation).
ahhh isee isee, welp looking forward to the day if it does get posted