• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
I have one problem, if that problem is gone then im born again , like a new life. .

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Fix my problems, but that's completely inconceivable at this point. I would love to be able to enjoy life, have a partner, the energy to do things. Now I'm just completely exhausted, dealing with chronic illness, and just want to go away peacefully. I'm 51 and I've never been able to enjoy life because of so much violence and trauma. I just want to not exist, and I will after my dogs go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sleeper System and butterfly000
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
In my understanding, the first button will instantly give you a peaceful death and guarantee non-existence AND fix all your current problems and rid you of all your current suffering. So, I'll take the first one in reality, too.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Rogue Proxy and butterfly000
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Fix all my problems. Of course it isn't possible in reality but, as a hypothetical scenario, I want all of my problems to be gone even if it means that a painless, instant death for me does exactly that. Of course, to fix all my problems with alternative ways than death, methods that transcend human limitations would be needed but I'm assuming that these methods will occur in this hypothetical

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleeper System and butterfly000
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
d rather have a peacefull death i don't want live anymore want my life to be over sick of life and living I need to die

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Rogue Proxy, butterfly000 and 1 other person
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
1st button. I don't even care for a peaceful death anymore. I just want out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hysteria, pthnrdnojvsc and butterfly000
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I can't even imagine having all my problems fixed.. I don't remember what it's like to even feel any happiness . I think I might have felt it once or twice in my entire life. Even if someone had their so-called problems fixed it does not stop aging and with aging comes pain and suffering. So CTB successfully!

sulokanai_

sulokanai_

someone wanting to change their destiny.
Jan 9, 2024
I would choose the first button without any doubt. All I want is to stop existing, I never wanted to come to life. I would rather I had never existed so much in the present, past and future. Never.

• Hugs
T

TheLovecraftian

Mar 27, 2023
I think fix my problems, but I feel like my desire to CTB will always linger. I don't know what I would choose at this point. Since I'm so indecisive I may as well live.

Reactions: butterfly000
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Definitely the second button. If I still hate life after that, I always have my method to turn to.

DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
even if i could solve all my current and future problems, i'd rather rest in nonexistence

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Is this a serious question? If it were possible, I would push the button that would solve all of my problems.
Why would I want to ctb if I could solve my problems and be given a second chance?
A lot of folks, myself included at times, have been depressed and dissatisfied for so long without reprieve that life itself seems too fatally flawed to want to live it. If you have the time or curiosity, look into the meaning of the Buddhist concept of samsara and really sit with it. If you really think deeply about what the buddha said, you will find a complete dissatisfaction with the nature of life itself at the center. Arthur Schopenhauer, who studied Buddhism as a philosopher, also wrote a lot about the ways life is inherently awful by its very nature. In both views, even the best possible life is undesirable.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Fix all my problems. There are some things in life that can't be fixed without magic, and continuing to live would mean accepting them. By that, I mean things like the death of the person that I love, my parents' emotional unavailability, and my biggest career interest being in a field that pays less than minimum wage. If only #1 were solved and if he could be happy too, I think that I would even accept that.

The past wouldn't matter because my problems aren't based on trauma or internal issues. They're based on the current situation and environment I'm in. I see a person with deep-rooted insecurity or trauma choosing peaceful death instead though. But for me, my suffering is gone if my current problems were gone. Maybe the button could delete my least favorite ex-boyfriend for good measure.
Is this a serious question? If it were possible, I would push the button that would solve all of my problems.
Why would I want to ctb if I could solve my problems and be given a second chance?
Some people suffer not because of problems, but because things in their own head. Which isn't to say that their problems are lesser, but trauma affects people even after the suffering is gone, and I could see suffering relapsing in some people even if those things were taken away forever. Look at PTSD.

Last edited:
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I think both buttons would be better than what I have now, so of course I'd be grateful for the choice. I'm not sure what exactly fixing my issues would entail… would you remember everything after? How exactly would they be fixed? Would every issue be fixed, or only the worst of your issues? I think, depending on what 2 would entail, maybe I'd take that for my loved one's sake. I would be very tempted to just take 1 though.

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

✿
Oct 9, 2022
Peaceful death

Even if all of my problems were solved I'm too far gone. I've suffered so much I'd rather be dead

• Hugs
Reactions: Fractal, Rogue Proxy and butterfly000
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Perhaps the better option would be to labotonize the lot of us, so we don't even realise how corrupt it is!
Unless the orbitoclast gets quickly jammed into my brainstem, those brain crackers can take their tools and shove them where the sun don't shine. (Hint: internal organs receive no sun exposure compared to the anus. Take your pick.) Ignorance doesn't solve or prevent suffering. In fact, ignorance often creates, perpetuates, and exacerbates suffering. Therefore, lobotomies would provide far greater benefits to humans exploiting the lobotomized than to recipients of the ice pick. And that goes double for humans that generate and sustain corruption.

Back on topic, I would gratefully press that peaceful death button any day of the week. As others have stated, solving all my current problems won't resolve any of the countless upcoming problems. The longer I live the more frequent and severe the suffering will get, along with the diminishment of pleasure.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep and butterfly000
B

bessops1976

Feb 1, 2023
Hard one to answer but I guess fix all my problems... who wouldn't

Reactions: Fractal and butterfly000
.dreamless.

.dreamless.

Aug 3, 2022
I just want a place where every single soul lives a happy and peaceful life.

• Hugs
UnwindingStar

UnwindingStar

The one who almost got away
Feb 14, 2023
I would choose the latter. I would love a peaceful death but if my problems would be truly solved (there's complicated solutions to said problems) I might be alright with living. I'm literally just surviving now

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
Suppose there are two buttons. You only get to press one.

The first button will instantly give you a peaceful death and guarantees non-existence. The other will fix all your current problems and rid you of all your current suffering.

Which button would you press?
The problem that will fix my suffering

Since I am useless and a failure

Pressing the second button means i dont have any reason to CTB.

• Hugs
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
ALL of them? instantly? and rids me of all suffering too? sure, i would pick the second option but too bad thats not how life works

exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Button to solve all my problems. Definitely. I do not WANT to kill myself; circumstances feel like they are forcing me in that direction.

Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
1st button. I don't even care for a peaceful death anymore. I just want out.
Me, too. I fell to such a low level of despair that I was willing to take the pain, fear, and violence to make this torture session end. I could compare it to the cases when they tortured people into signing sins that didn't even exist (witch trials). My sole concern is failure. I cut myself, but I wouldn't choose it as a CTB method because I probably would pass out, and that could mean someone "saving" me before death. I want to avoid detection consciously.

• Hugs
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader and butterfly000
I

Ijustwanttorest

Oct 12, 2023

The first button will instantly give you a peaceful death and guarantees non-existence. The other will fix all your current problems and rid you of all your current suffering.

The second one.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well, for me option 2.I have been gone from here for about 2 months or so because I was in ANOTHER car crash, again NOT my fault, back in the hospital and more damn rehab and chronic pain.

Now with that said, I did a lot of me rehab in Hawai'i and the very lovely flowers, the awesome smell of those flowers, seeing wild dolphins playing in the ocean, so many ultra fantastic sunsets of the sun dipping below the horizon of the ocean and the list goes on.

Yes, I have depression and everything that goes with it including 2 attempts, so I battle it every day.

Love and hugs to all here.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Fractal, http-410 and butterfly000
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
If by ridding of my suffering you mean making it so I never existed in the first place then I'd definitely push the second button.

D

deadeyesnowman

Jan 15, 2024
How about a third option?

A painful death instead. I want my end to be so bloody.

GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
I would choose the second button, if not for myself then for my friends and family. Yes, my life will have problems in the future but I owe it to everyone I love to at least try if given the opportunity. My main reasons to CTB are from problems that are either incredibly difficult to downright impossible to fully fix; so having the chance to eliminate those and maybe, just maybe find some will to live somwhere in my brain. And if not? If even after literally having all my problems solved i still end up wanting to CTB? Then I will have no hesitations, as it means that no matter how hard I try I was never truly meant for this shit.

• Hugs
deadwinter

deadwinter

i want to see angels
Apr 7, 2023
The other button for sure. I only wish to CTB to rid myself of my problems and suffering. If I choose the second button, I'll be able to live a painless and maybe even fulfilling life, then get to enjoy nonexistence anyway in about 50 years.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Eternal peace. Fixing all of my problems would involve such an overhaul of my life I'd be a different person. Plus, the problems of today are solved, but the problems of tomorrow haven't started.