FrootyBat

FrootyBat

Aug 11, 2022
LA, California. 49-year-old woman but I read at a 50-year-old level. I check my PMs about once a week. If you need some advice or want to vent to a Mom-type figure, I'm here for you. I don't have any kids, so your mileage may vary with my advice but I'll help anyone out if they need it. Just a thought, I suppose.

Reactions: melwarson, theslasher, Dead Ghost and 3 others
Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
I would, when psychologically somewhat stable, but not before having talked to the person online for a while. Call me paranoid, but it's not all sun and roses here either ....

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
Sepultura

Sepultura

Apr 17, 2022
I would definitely meet someone from SS. Was born and raised in the jungle...I mean Brazil. Lol

• Hugs
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Probably, although I think it's risky to meet people from here, what if they ctb? At least this is recovery section. It's hard to trust people too. I'm from UK, currently homeless but I don't mind hosting someone I find a new home.
This world & myself disgusts me...

Wanna hang out?
We can be friends if you want to. I have time to talk sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and Girl-shaped Wound
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
London. Always up for making a new friend. PM me

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Anyone from Scotland by any chance? Or perhaps northern England or Northern Ireland?

Reactions: nottheend
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Gosh i really want to. I'm so starved for any social interaction.

but i also don't wanna deal with creeps too =_='. My area's already full of gun related violence this week. Don't wanna rack up them numbers.

I'm open for PM's tho.

• Hugs
Reactions: theslasher and newave3
KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
I'm in rural Victoria, Australia; Central Goldfields Shire. I won't be more precise than that. It's a big shire, but won't give my exact town. I'm catching the bus this weekend, though. Probably not enough time to meet someone from SS, even if there is someone from this region in this forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and newave3
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
Yeah. I would give it a try. Sometimes I wish I could converse with someone on the same wavelength

Colorado

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Yeah. I would give it a try. Sometimes I wish I could converse with someone on the same wavelength

Colorado
Live in Minnesota, LOVE Colorado!

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Sepultura, newave3 and MountainMonkey
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
Live in Minnesota, LOVE Colorado!

Walter
Yeah, that place is the closest thing to heaven. Years ago I was exploring the US and just couldn't leave. That mountain air is addictive

• Love
Reactions: Sepultura, newave3 and whywere
hurtbox

hurtbox

Sep 25, 2022
I'm from a town on the outskirts of Sydney, Australia. not sure if I would want to meet someone tho, already get scared leaving home.

• Hugs
B

Beltking

Jul 31, 2022
See I am in two minds, part of me would as I would like associate with like minded people, but the other part of me has no trust in anyone! I have spoken to people on here and gotten close and some of them buggered off to the other side, so there's that issue too
I am southwest uk
I'm from southwest uk too

• Hugs
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm from Midlands, UK. Maybe when I'm no longer homeless, no stability right now.

Reactions: I'm scared
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
Yes I would. I am located in Arizona. I'm open to any PMs. Hmu.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I'm in rural Victoria, Australia; Central Goldfields Shire. I won't be more precise than that. It's a big shire, but won't give my exact town. I'm catching the bus this weekend, though. Probably not enough time to meet someone from SS, even if there is someone from this region in this forum.
Wow, someone from my area (well, close enough). Didn't expect that. But not sure if you're still with us.

Reactions: KQuotientW
KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
Wow, someone from my area (well, close enough). Didn't expect that. But not sure if you're still with us.
Yes, still here. Other factors have made it difficult to CTB.

Wow, what are the odds? 🙂

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
Wow!!!🤣 true. Death is nearer here, but not when you need it; a true fucker.
L
One reason for law death rate could be. Unavailability of peaceful methods and both lack of knowledge and access to them. How many do you think die by drug od. Not much. The first thing that come to these people when they want to ctb is hanging or even taking aluminium phosphide(since it is agricultural society it is widely unavailable). Or drinking berekina. This lower the success rate. But if you present them with peaceful and painless way to ctb I guess there are many who want to leave for good.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Wow, what are the odds? 🙂
Sorry I didn't reach out to you while you were still with us. I hesitated and then before I knew it you were gone. Hope you are in a better place now.

• Love
Reactions: theslasher
goh.nix

goh.nix

Hopeful
Apr 15, 2023
I'm from Oregon. If other Oregonians wanna chat, I'm happy to DM, but I don't think it's safe to meet someone from the internet irl

Reactions: theslasher
gaeulfeels

gaeulfeels

Apr 15, 2023
Sure. I'm from Brazil

Reactions: theslasher and FormerlyFe(IV)
Nebel_meer

Nebel_meer

Memento Mori/Помни о смерти
May 10, 2023
I'd be happy to meet anyone. I'm in the northern Poland right now. I speak English, Polish and Russian.

strigoi

strigoi

Apr 29, 2023
Mulher, Norte do Brasil

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
B

bodyelectric

May 5, 2023
it would be cool to meet someone from SaSu i gess. Brazil here.

Reactions: theslasher and FormerlyFe(IV)
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Nah. It would just be super awkward. Two depressed adults hanging out with barely anything in common.
Even if I wasn't a fucking sperg I don't think I could handle the situation gracefully. Or maybe that's the sperg brain speaking.

Coé. Tem até bastante brasileiro por aqui, aparentemente.

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
Honestly I would do it. I'm near Atlanta, GA here in the US so pm me if you want to hang.

I was gonna say we could go on a hike up a mountain, but at the same time I seem to trust others too much and that would easily be the best place to murder someone so maybe not that. I'm sure the majority of people on here wouldn't do that, but at the same time I do recognize that most people on this site are a lot closer to CTB than I am and have some world views that I don't completely agree with. And after hearing some creepy stories of others who have met on this site I'm not too sure I would meet with just anyone because even though I'm a relatively strong guy, if they've got a knife, pepper spray, a taser, or a gun, it could be game over for me.

Maybe if we went to a public space and we could do a fun activity like air soft / paintball or something cool like that then maybe so. But I'd like to become friends with them online first through discord calls, or playing video games together. That being said I'm completely fine just being online friends and not meeting up too so if you're reading this and play PS5 hmu.

edit: if you don't game and want to talk / debate about world views like religion, why you should/shoudn't ctb, just world issues, philosophy, psychology, art, just share music, suggest animes / movies, or memes with each other, just random stuff like that I'd be down.
Nice, one of my goals in life is to travel all through Central and South America. Would you recommend Brazil? I've heard good things and also bad things about that place, but mostly good things.
I'd be happy to meet anyone. I'm in the northern Poland right now. I speak English, Polish and Russian.
I am jealous, I wish I could speak multiple languages. How did you learn all of that?

Last edited:
A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
I would but in general people, especially women, are not interested in men from third world countries like mine, Turkey.

They are either after something or the worse you might get attached and you become the one "who is after" something, or someone in this case.

It is a double edged sword. On one side you want to meet people with same interests, pains, joys, feelings. On the other hand it might lead you to be abused or maybe even the worse become the abuser for someone. Torture someone because you dont feel the way they think or want you to feel. I have been on that end for whole my life and i would never want to cause such suffering to anyone knowingly or unknowingly.

But on paper, it would be the best thing and possibly the only light one might need :/

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Had a friend on here who "met" a guy -- he trapped here into believing he cared (mind you he was NOT depressed or suicidal - just looking for women who were in emotional pain). My friend cared a great deal for him and he turned out to be a narcissist. I'm very careful what I say to who - you just never know who you're talking to.