• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WorthlessMoron

WorthlessMoron

My cowardness is keeping me alive.
Sep 26, 2019
I'd probably feel "neutral", because I highly doubt me and my otherself would even be able to hold a conversation lmao. Actually, a conversation wouldn't even happen, because I am unable to start a conversation. If, for some reason, we manage to get past the awkward stage and somehow we actually have a conversation? I think I might actually like me. I'd empathize with my otherself and both of us would be, "Holy crap, you've never had a friend, I've never had a friend, both of us are very awkward, let's be friends!" And then we'd just listen to music together and have a quiet time, since I still doubt we'd be able to hold a conversation.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I hate myself but I would like someone like me.

Reactions: Sylveon and Ashu
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I totally dig, but I can't find the will to explain the apparent paradox.
Probably because I have always craved and never had someone on my weird wavelength.

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Weird to think about, but this would be someone that completely understands me. Someone like that would be very precious to me.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Depends which version of myself I met. I can be bubbly and outgoing, life and soul or i can be a complete downer vibe.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Depends. If I met me as I am now, probably. But there'd have to be a trigger to initiate a conversation, because knowing me, I wouldnt initiate having a conversation, not just with me, but with anyone.
Younger me? would probably consider me a warning and probably would make a couple of changes along the way. But younger me would bug the older me. LOL