• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Would you like to live forever (young and healthy)?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
If I had infinite money and could do whatever I wanted, then yes. Otherwise, no. I would honestly be a NEET forever, but unfortunately, in this world, you have to work for things. Nothing is free or given to you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No, I just want to be eternally unaware. Human existence is such a terrible, tragic abomination to me, under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist. I despise existing, being conscious and aware just causes me to suffer, I see no point to this futile, unnecessary existence when the absence of everything is perfection.

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
probably not. I don't wanna be young and have shit go downhill. I don't necessarily hate living, I just hate this current state of life, but being young forever would get boring.

Reactions: Rocinante
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
probably not. I don't wanna be young and have shit go downhill. I don't necessarily hate living, I just hate this current state of life, but being young forever would get boring.
You *want* to get old?

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Living forever sounds like a total nightmare, even if I were young and healthy.
Imagine if you believe in the endless cycle of reincarnations, it would be better to stuck to this life where you can be young forever, than go to ordinary one again and again.

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
You *want* to get old?
yeah, maybe. it could be nice depending on my situation. if I actually live to have kids and a family then I'd have them, and that'd probably be okay enough for me. but if I notice that's not in my future then I don't really see a point in having something to be happy for. (also, love the lesserafim reference for your username im guessing :)))

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Imagine if you believe in the endless cycle of reincarnations, it would be better to stuck to this life where you can be young forever, than go to ordinary one again and again.
If I had endless cycles of reincarnation but I never remembered my past life then those reincarnated "versions of me" aren't me. My being can only be defined by my memories, experiences, and genetics. There will only ever be one me to ever exist and once I cease and, hypothetically, reincarnated into another body I won't be me. I'll be someone else entirely. I'll still be dead.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
If I had endless cycles of reincarnation but I never remembered my past life then those reincarnated "versions of me" aren't me. My being can only be defined by my memories, experiences, and genetics. There will only ever be one me to ever exist and once I cease and, hypothetically, reincarnated into another body I won't be me. I'll be someone else entirely. I'll still be dead.
That's just the matter of semantics.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Live forever?
That sounds like a nightmare
I don't want to stay in this hell for another day let alone forever

Reactions: Rocinante and 4am
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not really. Some parts of aging might feel nice. At least assuming I already have my life together by that point. If I were to be old in my current state that would be truly miserable.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
So "you" prefer to become totally different person again and again, even at the cost of being ill and old sometimes?
I wouldn't be me anymore, so it wouldn't matter. I'd be dead. Plus, immortality sounds awful.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hell no, that sounds absolutely awful. I just don't want to live at all. Sure, being young is significantly better than being in old age but regardless of that, I'd rather be dead than be young because even during youth I suf
If I had infinite money and could do whatever I wanted, then yes. Otherwise, no. I would honestly be a NEET forever, but unfortunately, in this world, you have to work for things. Nothing is free or given to you
Wouldn't money be meaningless if you had an infinite amount of it? I know that you literally don't mean infinite but it's rather funny to think about the implications of money being infinite. If money is infinite, we would need an infinite storage to store the infinite money

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Hell no, that sounds absolutely awful. I just don't want to live at all. Sure, being young is significantly better than being in old age but regardless of that, I'd rather be dead than be young because even during youth I suf

Wouldn't money be meaningless if you had an infinite amount of it? I know that you literally don't mean infinite but it's rather funny to think about the implications of money being infinite. If money is infinite, we would need an infinite storage to store the infinite money
No, money wouldn't be meaningless if you had an infinite amount of it. The more money you have, the better. You can never have enough money. There are always ways to spend it, and there are endless costs. You wouldn't need an infinite storage to store the infinite money. You could have it virtually, like in your bank account

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
AquaticMeasurement

AquaticMeasurement

Aug 11, 2023
Reincarnation sounds cooler in my opinion

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, money wouldn't be meaningless if you had an infinite amount of it. The more money you have, the better. You can never have enough money. There are always ways to spend it, and there are endless costs. You wouldn't need an infinite storage to store the infinite money. You could have it virtually, like in your bank account
I do agree that, the more money you have, the better. Though if it was infinite and people knew about it, wouldn't they just invent a new type of currency or something? Also, I wonder if a bank account can store an infinite amount of money. These are the questions that we need @DarkRange55 for lol

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I think I would prefer to stay young and healthy.

If I had infinite money and could do whatever I wanted, then yes. Otherwise, no.
Wouldn't you have the opportunity to accumulate it over the course of 100 years? Why would those 100 years matter when you have 100000000 and more years ahead of you?
No, money wouldn't be meaningless if you had an infinite amount of it. The more money you have, the better.
Don't you think that it will eventually converge to the same state of repetitiveness? Basically, you will just shift your baseline.

I wonder if a bank account can store an infinite amount of money.
Physical or digital?
If it is digital, you do not need to store the value; you can simply allow every transaction to pass through.
(Anyway, you become the new Federal Reserve, haha)

~~~
Off-topic:
A hairdresser once told me that she had a customer who bought every shampoo, conditioner, perfume, and skincare product in Harrods. Boredom is truly fascinating.

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie