FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, absolutely not, I simply wish for this existence to disappear into nothingness where all is forgotten about. All that comforts me and is the thought of an dreamless, eternal sleep, no matter what I'd see it as always better to not exist, only eternal nothingness is desirable. I see the existence of life as a horrific, disturbing tragedy in the first place, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they are enslaved in this futile existence.

Turmeric

Turmeric

Nov 13, 2023
No, even tho I want to CTB, my situation could be so much worst. I do not want to roll the dice and have the chance of life ending up even worst then it is now.

Shimidori

Shimidori

make me sad
Dec 22, 2023
The only way I would ever choose reincarnation is for it to be on my own terms, to be allowed to more or less choose what my next life would be.

I don't even care for extreme specifics, just let me choose a gender and place to be born, and for my family to be kind, and I would be willing to try to live again, even if I keep no memories from my prior life.

DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
No, I would ctb to never get to live again, I wouldn't want another life.