NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
I could yeah. But it's not a necessary part

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
The basic premise of having a partner to ctb with is beautiful. U can share ur final moments with someone who understands u but unfortunately there are too many evil people in this world who can completely ruin it for all...

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
The basic premise of having a partner to ctb with is beautiful. U can share ur final moments with someone who understands u but unfortunately there are too many evil people in this world who can completely ruin it for all...
Cereal killers? Pro-life people playing pretend? An undercover cop?

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
There are pro's and con's I think if you are considering a partner you need to get to know each other quite well before meeting.

Speaking on the phone, looking at other personal websites and meeting first in a busy location and seeing if you click always have enough money to make your escape if you are unhappy.

There are a few cases where people met on the internet.

Cheers

Geo

mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
Im catching the SN bus around mid July, probably the 13th if anyone wants to join. CTBing with someone would be nice in my opinion but it certainly require a lot of precautions and planning. We would only have about a month to get to know eachother and finalize plans because i dont want to wait anymore. Anyhow.. just message me if you'd like, im here pretty much daily and will be until I go. Hope you all find peace.

A little about me: 20y.o. male, live in Southern California.

Last edited:
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
If i found a partner that i can meet up with and we agree with eachothers terms, i would die with people id meet here

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
They could call emergency services on you. Or seek to exploit you in some way.
I'm living proof of this. We started with a group that dwindled to 6 then 4 then 2 and 50% were just there for kicks. The user changed his name so be careful as he is still on here
I'm living proof of this. We started with a group that dwindled to 6 then 4 then 2 and 50% were just there for kicks. The user changed his name so be careful as he is still on here
Sorry I've quoted the wrong person here, soz Brick in the wall.

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Yes. Sick of doing everything alone :(

Reactions: lululoo
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
In theory I might like it, but not reality. I could never trust someone. And I would feel bad about enabling their death, unless they were in a similar situation to me (over age 30, incurable physical condition, pretty alone in life).

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Nope I personally have enough trust issues as it is, plus that person could chicken out, say if you were doing like CO together, and call 911. All around double suicide is just not a good idea. I came in this world alone and that's how I'm gonna go out.

Reactions: Close_to_freedom
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
Im catching the SN bus around mid July, probably the 13th if anyone wants to join. CTBing with someone would be nice in my opinion but it certainly require a lot of precautions and planning. We would only have about a month to get to know eachother and finalize plans because i dont want to wait anymore. Anyhow.. just message me if you'd like, im here pretty much daily and will be until I go. Hope you all find peace.

A little about me: 20y.o. male, live in Southern California.
EDIT: No longer available, i've advanced my plans. I hope you all find peace on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe