• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Hypothetically speaking, if you could, would you delete the whole universe instead of CTB?

Deleting the universe would mean no more suffering for anybody.

Hell yeah!

If that was the only solution to end suffering, i would do it.

Though if it were possible for a universe to exist without suffering, some argue that there would be no joy either, since suffering is the contrast needed to experience happiness. But i don't care. I don't care if we were a bunch of sentient, emotionless "robots".

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
No because I have so little knowledge about the universe. I'm only an expert when it comes to Earth. I wouldn't be qualified enough to know if I should delete the universe or not.

Reactions: Circles
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Hypothetically speaking, if you could, would you delete the whole universe instead of CTB?

Deleting the universe would mean no more suffering for anybody.
Lol. That's my favorite fantasy to think about when I masturbate.
"Gone...it's all just...gone... like none of it ever existed at all...."
Hell yeah!

If that was the only solution to end suffering, i would do it.

Though if it were possible for a universe to exist without suffering, some argue that there would be no joy either, since suffering is the contrast needed to experience happiness. But i don't care. I don't care if we were a bunch of sentient, emotionless "robots".
I LIKE Robots! Emotions are everything that makes humans so irrational and unbearable.
Their constant desperate need to be validated, stared at, engaged with and smiled at.
Ugh. I'd rather just be trapped in the spaceship with HAL.

Last edited:
Reactions: The.End and Circles
everrgreenn

everrgreenn

well
Nov 24, 2018
i wouldn't. i like the idea that everything will still be there even if i'm not. just knowing that my death will only affect a small part of the universe makes everything so much easier.

Reactions: Circles
Q

quiet35

Apr 22, 2019
I would never do that. A lot of people and other beings do enjoy their lives. They have goals to accomplish, and they enjoy the process, even challenges that appear on their way. To make the decision to kill all the life only because I personally feel unhappy? That's not my choice. The existence of suffering in the universe is not the reason to destroy it.

Reactions: Xena
X

Xena

Student
May 15, 2019
Nope. There is joy and goodness out there.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Noooooooo! Save the manatees! and belugas! and cats and flying squirrels and impalas and porcupines and horses and ... you get da foto

V

Voy

May 22, 2019
tough choice, part of the world won't have to suffer anymore but also part of the world won't able to enjoy anymore. But I think there're more people suffering though.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
It's none of my business to interfere in other peoples / entities business.

My problems are my own and I'm not going to take other people down with me.

Reactions: Didymus
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I would just choose to delete human beings, why should anything (plants, animals, exterrestial life etc) have to deal with the consequences of our own suffering? That's what makes us selfish

Alpha_Draco_Pegasus

Alpha_Draco_Pegasus

Jun 16, 2019
Yes. Simply yes. God woke up frightened in the middle of the night and said "Let there be light!" I walked in, turned off the light and said, "Go back to sleep God. And quit your hollering, you're annoying as hell."

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Yes. No question, yes.

Delete it all. Start over. Or don't. It's up to whoever is playing.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
No. There are plenty of people that are happy and mentally and physically healthy.

I wish we could just put a stop to the suffering that people are going through.

I also wish there was more of a chance for redemption. Not everyone knew how to live life or correctly deal with mental issues until it was too late.

Reactions: quiet35
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
No. Some people seem happy. And it would be a shame for these people. If people are not happy then if they want help they should get it. And if they want to stop living they should be allowed to.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
No because I don't play god

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
If I could delete the universe, that means I have power over the universe. I have control over everything, because I could not have the ability to delete the universe if I didn't have preexisting power over it. I would not delete the universe. You know what I would do instead? I'd take my own depression away, make a new body for myself, and make sure that the needs of people all over are actually satisfied instead of letting the sick, fucked up shit in this world to happen.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
No. I have no problem with the universe. And I really don't think I'm qualified to decide something like that for everyone else.

Plus, when I'm gone, it probably won't matter to me if things still exist or if there's suffering out there, so I'm perfectly fine leaving it as is.

Reactions: oopswronglife
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
At the push of a button.

N

_NoName_

Jul 5, 2019
No, that would be a selfish act on my part. The majority of humans are satisfied in their existence.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
No, but i would make the universe perfect if i could, so existence without suffering. There would be no suffering in my universe. This is why i do not believe in a god, because then the universe would be perfect. I would create a paradise for all living things.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Are you Davros from Dr Who? Go on, you are aren't you. ..

Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
If you CTB you're deleting yourself, and therefore ipso facto deleting the universe. Essentially you're 'fast forwarding to the end of the universe at the point of death'
And when I say the end of the u
If you CTB you're deleting yourself, and therefore ipso facto deleting the universe. Essentially you're 'fast forwarding to the end of the universe at the point of death'
And when I say end of the universe I mean the end of time. Just to make it clear.