X

Ximon

Feb 9, 2020
If i could chose the context i'm born, and keep my memories... yeah, i could give it a try.
But since we're all born without any previous memories (so if reincarnation is real we don't keep any memory at all) my answer is NO.

Nothingness is home.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I would but only under the condition that I knew who I was going to reincarnate as and if I didn't like it, I'd be able to pass.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I would if I could come back without the trauma

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
no, even if i was given a choice. one of the main reasons i want to die is because i want to cease to exist. i mean, memories of me will still exist, but me as a person won't exist anymore.

Reactions: woxihuanni
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Not just no, but HELL NO! It might be more fucked up than the one I'm in. Just give me peaceful nothings

Reactions: woxihuanni and Dreamless Sleep
H

Hoid

Nov 1, 2018
No thank you. Non-existence is better than existence by far. If you don't exist then you aren't capable of suffering. Sure, you can't experience pleasure either but you won't feel like you're missing out on anything because there wouldn't be a "you" to begin with.

Even an ideal life is going to have plenty of pain, grief, and misery. Given that most lives end up being ludicrously far from ideal, I wouldn't want to roll the dice on a second round.

Reactions: woxihuanni and AnotherBrick
S

Sangre

Feb 18, 2020
If I can come back and have the power of taking revenge against all those who wronged me, hell yes. Even as an evil spirit, I'd take it. I'd like to make their lives tenfold more miserable than the life I currently have.

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
No thanks keep me dead.

GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Depends if there is a choice. Like you go back to being you this time being different.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
A little part of me wants to come back to Earth with circumstances of my own choosing. But a big part of me want either nonexistence or a paradise somewhere with my own choosing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Hell... and I cannot stress this enough, no.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and woxihuanni