• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's late at night where I am now and all I'm thinking about is how ideal it would be to be able to fall asleep eternally. But of course such a thing will always be far too much to ask for, it's cruel how there isn't the option to just never wake again, all I wish for is an dreamless, eternal sleep.
Existence is so undesirable and dreadful, to never wake again is the best possible scenario next to never existing at all, all that existence has ever caused me is suffering, to be conscious and aware is a curse. I just wish for the eternity of death to erase this futile and meaningless existence, there is no peace in being burdened with this existence, for me peace only exists in the absence of everything, those who die are so fortunate to me.

I'm tired of being trapped in this existence and it never feels like I'm able to sleep for long enough, wish I was sleeping now but sadly I'm still awake. Why can't we just choose to offswitch our existence, why cannot we just choose to fall asleep eternally, nobody should have to feel so trapped here, I'm only writing this as unfortunately I haven't fallen asleep temporarily yet.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I would absolutely. I think my last sleep would be in peace as I'd know that it'd be my last ever sleep and that, as soon as my eyes shut, they will stay shut for all eternity. That way, I can peacefully join the dead and be free from all suffering and pain as all dead people are. It sounds so blissful to drift away into a permanent sleep and never wake up again.

I also relate to having not fallen asleep temporarily yet as it's also night time for me too. I'll try to sleep temporarily but my mind just goes against me and doesn't want me to sleep early. I hope that you can sleep temporarily as quickly as possible. I'm sorry that your sleep isn't permanent just yet but I hope it will be permanent soon. May you sleep well tonight for when you do fall asleep

anxiousmess0471

anxiousmess0471

Feb 4, 2024
I definitely would. It's my wish to be able to die like that. I just want to die easily and never wake up. Because finding methods that won't possibly leave me permanently crippled are hard to find.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I often hope for that before I go to sleep.

I also actually prefer the idea of sleeping forever to death. Which, I guess, is a little strange. Because there's not really a substantive difference. But I do feel that way.

Although for me personally, I'd prefer one of two other scenarios if I could really choose anything:
1. Fall into a sleep where I lived in a better world where I was still together with my previous girlfriend, I had a job as a professional novelist and I was happy.
2. Be cryogenically frozen to be woken up in an era where I could be cured of any and all mental illness and live whatever life I wanted.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I hope so that way I don't have to put effort looking for the right resources! I bring praying not to wakup every night since my son passed away

Reactions: xinino
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
i hope to find a way to combine methods and just never wake up

ListlessGaren

ListlessGaren

Garen’s Nebula
Nov 7, 2023
Definitely, give me the choice of an easy painless death and I'll take it.
This post sparked a thought though.
Watched the movie Inception recently and it was a real mind fuck.
Essentially, there's 3 layers of consciousness (the fourth layer being the lowest, and raw unusued dream space). Basically, dying in your dream while heavily sedated drops you into limbo. The last layer of your subconscious mind.
Its infinite subconsciousness space, where you can infinitely expand it using your own memories or creativity (not derived from memories)
People that end up in limbo tend to wake up in the shore of their own mind. Atleast from the protagonist's perspective, he woke up in the beach of his own subconscious.
Every layer slows down time by 20 times relative to reality. That would mean limbo slows time by 160,000 times relative to reality.
That translates to 10 hours real world time becoming 182.64 years down in limbo.

I love the idea of infinite subconscious dream space. Being able to create a world of my choosing with very little restrictions. Being able to take a step back and enjoy the infinite view from the shore of my own mind.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

More Useless Than A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Sleep = Good
Dreams = Better
Life = No Sleep

T_Afflige_X

T_Afflige_X

Searching For Bliss
Oct 6, 2023
Honestly, I would. Since there are no rules in dreams then I could simply act out the perfect life and my most desired wishes in my imagination. If you feel sad in your dreams, you could just think about a solution and boom, it pops up right in front of you. Had a certain dream gone wrong? Just fix it with other dreams. Probably not tonight, but that's definitely the best way to go out, finally reaching the eternal bliss of infinity.

On a related note, I also think it would be nice if humans could hibernate like certain animals do in the winter. Just drift off for a long sleep, minimal activity is needed, and plenty of time to reset your mental state. Also a good way to burn a lot of calories supposedly.