Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
Met my soulmate, I fucked up my life then fucked up our relationship to the core. Having a soulmate is problematic, it makes you deal more with the relationship then your own life problems and when one of you get it (in my case he did) the other is bound to get hurt.

Reactions: ayanonikki and Midnight
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I was and still I'm fucked, and still somebody wanted me. There will always be someone who will love you as you are;
Thank you. I'm glad you found somebody who loves you as you are. I only wish I could believe it possible for myself. But I have no hope left in sight.

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington and ayanonikki
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I never had that or even a girlfriend but I never really tried due to my avoidant isolatory mindset and being a loner already. I even had a date set with a beautiful girl a couple years ago and that I felt could be my soulmate but my retarded self backed out of it and never met in person. It would be nice just to have a girl to hang out with, be intimate and maybe do some good drugs with. Maybe we could both ctb if we were still miserable??

• Love
Reactions: blackpaper, OreoWellington and ayanonikki
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I definitely would. The only reason I haven't ended my life is because I have met my one true love and my soulmate and the hope of him coming back to me is keeping me here. I have never felt the connection that I have with him with anyone else. I would absolutely love for us to reunite and I hope we do very soon. I know the only way I can have that everlasting happiness is only if he comes back and we're together, forever. There is a certain knowing when you've found your soulmate. You don't have to ask yourself if they're your soulmate and if you've found your true love, you simply know. It's not limited to a feeling or even through actions, it's something higher. It's unfathomable and it's completely beyond words. When I ponder on our meeting, I weep as I realise that I'm truly lucky to have known him. I've waited for him and I'm still waiting. He will always be the one.

• Love
Reactions: exhausted and OreoWellington
F

Flora1

Nov 23, 2019
If I had a soulmate then they would share my view of the futility of life and we would ctb together and that's a fact.

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, ArtVandelay, exhausted and 1 other person
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I have one, and he chose someone else after being with me. We continue to be friends, because apparently that's better. So no, no I would not.

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington
S

SawItOnce

Nov 13, 2019
I'm already making efforts as if I have one...

Last edited:
S

Shaqxbb

Nov 13, 2019
I definitely would. The only reason I haven't ended my life is because I have met my one true love and my soulmate and the hope of him coming back to me is keeping me here. I have never felt the connection that I have with him with anyone else. I would absolutely love for us to reunite and I hope we do very soon. I know the only way I can have that everlasting happiness is only if he comes back and we're together, forever. There is a certain knowing when you've found your soulmate. You don't have to ask yourself if they're your soulmate and if you've found your true love, you simply know. It's not limited to a feeling or even through actions, it's something higher. It's unfathomable and it's completely beyond words. When I ponder on our meeting, I weep as I realise that I'm truly lucky to have known him. I've waited for him and I'm still waiting. He will always be the one.
This. Although, the loss of that person after I poured so much into our many years of being together and she was so quick to write the relationship off as if it were something trivial, is what has me wanting to ctb in the first place. The tiny glimmer of hope is what has kept me from pulling the trigger.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl2002 and OreoWellington
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
At this point? It won't make a difference. My health is ruined and now so are my future career prospects. I'd at least would like to experience some kind of relationship before I die though even if it was short-lived. Too bad that's never going to happen...

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
This. Although, the loss of that person after I poured so much into our many years of being together and she was so quick to write the relationship off as if it were something trivial, is what has me wanting to ctb in the first place. The tiny glimmer of hope is what has kept me from pulling the trigger.

I'm sorry that you're going through this, I hope she comes back to you and you're together, forever.

exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
Absolutely, I daydream about it. It would be the one thing to save me, other than if I could actually get some therapy/support (yeah, right, NHS). And it's a win-win, because if I met them,loved them and then they left me, I would definitely ctb. Come through, BPD! I had a soulmate once and it took me 4 years to get over him leaving me. I couldn't take abandonment again and everything I did to myself in those 4 years, but yeah, if it was a more permanent thing, love feels like MDMA forever, for me anyway.

• Love
Reactions: sadgirl2002
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I'm not sure how I would know the answer to that. Imagining it in your head is completely different from the actual in real life situation.

lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
It really depends on what most people define as soul mate. I think most people think that it means complete understanding of one anothers emotions and thought process which i find to be unrealistic. Not that ive ever had one but i believe truly good relationships start with some kind of common interest be it hobbies or similar taste of media ect., this then blossoms into deep interest of each others well being and sharing more intimate time together (I don't mean just sex either, things like talking about stuff your greatly passionate about that are new to them or your deep down emotions and thoughts). People will have to put emotional labour in to understand their partner the best they can its not completely innate and try to understand their boundaries and shortcomings to the best of their ability and to help them overcome their struggles or to at least try to understand their point of view. humans are designed for conflict and we have to work hard to fight that.

I wish I could find someone to love me, someone I could actually trust , someone i could hold in my arms and have them tell them i love them maybe then life would be worth it

I dont know how to meet people though, I don't go outside too much besides looking for work and occasionally doing stuff with friends

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
There is someone special for everyone. You are bonded together throughout eternity, and you will never be alone. Your head may interfere: "I do not know you." Your heart knows.

He may not recognise you, even though you have finally met again, even though you know him. You can feel the bond. You can see his potential, the future. But he does not. His fears, his intellect, his problems keep a veil over his heart's eyes. He does not let you help him sweep the veil aside. You mourn and grieve, and he moves on. Destiny can be so delicate.

When both recognise each other, no volcano could erupt with more passion. The energy released is tremendous.

Soul recognition may be immediate. A sudden feeling of familiarity, of knowing this new person at depths far beyond what the conscious mind could know. Intuitively knowing what to say, how they will react. A feeling of safety and a trust far greater than could be earned in only one day or one week or one month.

Soul recognition may be subtle and slow. A dawning of awareness as the veil is gently lifted. Not everyone is ready to see right away. There is a timing at work, and patience may be necessary for the one who sees first.

You may be awakened to the presence of your soul companion by a look, a dream, a memory, a feeling. You may be awakened by the touch of his hands or the kiss of his lips, and your soul is jolted back to life. The touch that awakens may be that of your beloved, reaching across the centuries, to kiss you once again and to remind you that you are together always, to the end of time.

• Love
Reactions: noctiva
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
Someone who I would love would have been better off without me either way, and nobody would ever fall in love with a ugly stupid dude who has depressive episodes for months so: n o.

Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I'm currently in a relationship. He loves me, I love him. Unfortunately though, this love does not "cure" me or takes my depression away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Little Mook, ReverendGreen and Ark
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
I had a soul mate. I thought I did anyway. My life has been full of pain for many years. She made it bearable for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Carrotcake, noctiva and Little Mook
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Nope, soul mate or not death is my only solution
Peace/hugs

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
It doesn't help when your soulmate is dead.

Reactions: Skathon
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I have a boyfriend of almost 3 years and it wasn't enough. In many ways, he was one of the few reasons why I kept living for so long. But I realized I can't have a normal future with him due to how broken I am. It isn't stable or sustainable for him and I anymore. As I exit this world, I am leaving love behind.

ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Of course I would
People like that don't exist outside of daydreams and therapy sessions though

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Nope. Soulmates can't take physical pain away and I wouldn't be able to do anything with them anyway.

Little Mook

Little Mook

Oct 20, 2019
My issues have always caused the end of the few relationships I had.They overrode the good feelings I had , the trust . Still lovely to have had special people for a time though.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
even if you don't believe in the concept of soulmates, would you stay alive if you had someone (or more than one person) who you felt you truly connected with and could help you through the thoughts/plans you're having now? maybe someone who could make you realise you are worthy of love, if you feel otherwise? or someone who could help you find something in yourself that makes your life worth living?

i think i definitely would.
I think if I could experience a woman really loving me, if I could feel the love of people close to me without fear of abandonment, yes.

TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Boy do I feel sorry for mine xD
I'd love to experience the feeling of being in love. However, I don't think it would have ended well due to my depression and utter inability to show proper affection. I don't want to spread the curse any further.

• Hugs
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
This is a hard question because I did find my soulmate. I've been with her for 7 years now. I talk to her about my suicidal thoughts allot. She helps me go through it. And in pretty much only living for her. Which is a dangerous thing. Preferably I wanna live for myself while caring for others ofc.

But when she would go away I would def ctb. The thing with a soulmate is that she would understand why you would wanna die. She would know why u are suffering. And she doesn't want that. So she would let you go if it was really necessary.

Unless we were talking about a soulmate that can magically heal all your troubles. That's not possible with physical pain. Tho she would be able to cure your loneliness. But then after a while you will realize that's not enough and you need to have more and more to not end your life.

I dunno man. It's hard to live in general. A soulmate can only do so much for you

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
even if you don't believe in the concept of soulmates, would you stay alive if you had someone (or more than one person) who you felt you truly connected with and could help you through the thoughts/plans you're having now? maybe someone who could make you realise you are worthy of love, if you feel otherwise? or someone who could help you find something in yourself that makes your life worth living?

i think i definitely would.
Potentially, I would stay alive if I had a soulmate or still have a soulmate but I've been told "one has to have a soul in order to mate" so if I truly have no soul then I honestly shouldn't be alive regardless whether I have a soul or not. I don't believe in heaven or hell other than on this Earth or state of mind or being or existence on Earth.