• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
If I do it, what could happen? Could I die? Would it be silent or not, I shouldn't wake people up in the house. If it is possible I will ctb with using this tomorrow night. Someone please help.

evanave

evanave

love you guys <3
Dec 5, 2023
I doubt using a robe belt alone will work as a ctb method. I'd recommend looking in to partial hanging or even NN.

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I doubt using a robe belt alone will work as a ctb method. I'd recommend looking in to partial hanging or even NN.
I tried to ctb with night-night today and due to some unfortunate external factors that I can't control I am now still alive. I feel desperate and there are just a few places that I can ctb. I feel so bad, I want to end it. I was so close to ending it today, I was going to find peace, but couldn't. My eyes hurt from crying haha.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Limerance, xi0ni and rozeske
sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
I tried to ctb with night-night today and due to some unfortunate external factors that I can't control I am now still alive. I feel desperate and there are just a few places that I can ctb. I feel so bad, I want to end it. I was so close to ending it today, I was going to find peace, but couldn't. My eyes hurt from crying haha.
Do you actually recommend the night-night method? I keep researching about it but it seems so difficult.
Also I agree that using a belt alone is a difficult way to ctb maybe using it in partial is the best solution if you're sure it is your method

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023

• Love
Reactions: sklvlp999 and Reuthry
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Do you actually recommend the night-night method? I keep researching about it but it seems so difficult.
Also I agree that using a belt alone is a difficult way to ctb maybe using it in partial is the best solution if you're sure it is your method
It's hard but it is rewarding when done right. Honestly it took me a long time to figure out how to do it. I still want to go with NN actually.
I would go with any method if I could, but I have nowhere that I can use as an anchor point unfortunately.

sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
It's hard but it is rewarding when done right. Honestly it took me a long time to figure out how to do it. I still want to go with NN actually.
I would go with any method if I could, but I have nowhere that I can use as an anchor point unfortunately.
It sounds like the perfect method honestly but I know it's hard to do right.

Reactions: bwerner and Reuthry
disasterplant

disasterplant

i crave an ending to this melancholy
Aug 2, 2021
Have tried this. Don't recommend.

Reactions: Reuthry
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't think a robe belt alone would work without an anchor point like for partial. But I remember seeing a picture report somewhere around here, it was of a woman found laying on her bed with a thinish rope tight on her neck with several simple knots. I can't remember which thread it was in but if maybe someone could help....

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I don't think a robe belt alone would work without an anchor point like for partial. But I remember seeing a picture report somewhere around here, it was of a woman found laying on her bed with a thinish rope tight on her neck with several simple knots. I can't remember which thread it was in but if maybe someone could help....
Thanks, I found that thread today and decided to make a deep research about it, looks like I can use it in my current position.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thanks, I found that thread today and decided to make a deep research about it, looks like I can use it in my current position.
Glad to be of some help.

• Love
Reactions: Reuthry