• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cannibalism?

• Yeah, why not

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • NAHHH

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • WTF

Votes: 30 46.9%

• Total voters
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
Is cannibalism illegal? Second question how much money would I get and which part of A human would I have to eat?
Probably not explicitly; most likely you'd get charged with either tampering of evidence or desecration of a corpse.

Fleki

Fleki

Machine Elf
Jul 7, 2024
I'm like 80% sure I gave myself contamination OCD sometime during the past couple years (my hands are so fucking dry from overwashing, dude), so the prospect of eating anything that's likely to give me a disease has become increasingly offputting. Me and the guy I'm hypothetically eating are the same animal, so anything he'd be sick with is bound to kick my ass, too.

With that said I still love eating raw fish, so maybe I'm just a little hypocrite lol. Not that OCD is ever really rational.

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Nah, but this gave me a flashback to when I used to use social media and people were seriously having heated debates about whether or not consensual cannibalism is okay. When I say heated, I mean to the point of losing friends and shit 😭 Imagine cutting people out of your life over a debate of hypotheticals...

• Yay!
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Nah, but this gave me a flashback to when I used to use social media and people were seriously having heated debates about whether or not consensual cannibalism is okay. When I say heated, I mean to the point of losing friends and shit 😭 Imagine cutting people out of your life over a debate of hypotheticals...
Consensual as in I cut a little piece off for you while I'm still alive, or as in I put it in my will that you can eat my corpse?

But lol that's crazy to actually get mad about.

• Yay!
Reactions: Saturn_
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Consensual as in I cut a little piece off for you while I'm still alive, or as in I put it in my will that you can eat my corpse?

But lol that's crazy to actually get mad about.
Yeah, as if any of them would even do that in the first place. I think the point of debate was non-fatal cannibalism, like cutting a chunk out of someone and eating it, as you put it. I don't know why anyone would want to do that... but still.

• Informative
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
I'm like 80% sure I gave myself contamination OCD sometime during the past couple years (my hands are so fucking dry from overwashing, dude), so the prospect of eating anything that's likely to give me a disease has become increasingly offputting. Me and the guy I'm hypothetically eating are the same animal, so anything he'd be sick with is bound to kick my ass, too.

With that said I still love eating raw fish, so maybe I'm just a little hypocrite lol. Not that OCD is ever really rational.
I use pink dawn. It's the only thing that makes me feel like my hands are clean but doesn't strip the my hands completely of oil. I have to rub vaseline just one the tops of my hands throughout the day too.

Op why write ignorant dumb shit like this??? Real fucking sensitive to crime victims... Is this your your innocuous way of declaring your psychopathy?

Last edited:
Fleki

Fleki

Machine Elf
Jul 7, 2024
I use pink dawn. It's the only thing that makes me feel like my hands are clean but doesn't strip the my hands completely of oil. I have to rub vaseline just one the tops of my hands throughout the day too.
Oohhh, I remember my mom having a bottle of that when I last visited her. Might have to pick some up and see how it feels. Thanks!

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Oohhh, I remember my mom having a bottle of that when I last visited her. Might have to pick some up and see how it feels. Thanks!
Yeah it has elements of "olay." You might have to squeeze it (or twist the lid off, it's easy enough) and let it pour into a pump dispenser because otherwise you're like me gripping it and squeezing a tiny amount like a dum dum and not everyone has or can keep up that grip strength.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Removed my commentary, just leaving it here.
You're good. It just shouldn't have been up in the first place. I've been watching criminal minds and one of their grossest episodes is this sick f*** who is the killer, shows up to the search and rescue assembly. He brings the meal and serves it to the team of searchers. It's full of the victim. He's like a slow Dahmer who believes in Satan. He's really gross. Im just sensitive to that shit and projecting my own self-hate to bullshit that I see. Caught me on the wrong day lol. Then again that might imply that I have "good" or "better" days. Not a pop-culture reference/deflect day I'd say.

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I do every time I look in the mirror because I eat myself the fuck up

Sike

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Removed my commentary, just leaving it here.

You're good. It just shouldn't have been up in the first place. I've been watching criminal minds and one of their grossest episodes is this sick f*** who is the killer, shows up to the search and rescue assembly. He brings the meal and serves it to the team of searchers. It's full of the victim. He's like a slow Dahmer who believes in Satan. He's really gross. Im just sensitive to that shit and projecting my own self-hate to bullshit that I see. Caught me on the wrong day lol. Then again that might imply that I have "good" or "better" days. Not a pop-culture reference/deflect day I'd say.
Was referring to OP thread shouldn't have ever been up, imo. Just clarifying.

Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
I voted "yes" but I can't think of any good reason I would do that other than shear survival and they had just died of say an accident. This is some desereted island kind of stuff.