• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cannibalism?

• Yeah, why not

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • NAHHH

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • WTF

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm curious about it, but in the end, I'd choose not to. Who knows who I'd be eating and what kind of diseases they had? I heard that you could get something like Mad Cow Disease from eating humans. I think it's called kuru

Last edited:
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
i'd like to say i'd try it just once because i am genuinely curious about it but then again i remember what happens to drug addicts when they say shit like that haha

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
i'd like to say i'd try it just once because i am genuinely curious about it but then again i remember what happens to drug addicts when they say shit like that haha
Lol. Btw is that Liz in your pfp?

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
lowkey i feel like anybody who says no is lying

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
Z

zeecen

Mar 30, 2024
I would definitely try it on the condition that the meat is ethically sourced. My ethical conditions are as follows:
1) The meat was acquired from someone who completely consents to it's consumption without coercion (no offering money, threats, or violence)

2) The person is alive, safe, concious, and enthusiastically consenting during the whole process of preparing and consuming whatever it is I'm eating without being under the influence of drugs or any other substance

3) The meat was acquired through an accident. Like someone loses their leg or arm without intending to and still maintains possession over the limb. Absolutely under no circumstances would I try cannibalism if unnecessarily injuring another person was required, even if they were consenting.

• Informative
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd try it, I'd rather eat human than say dogs or cats.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'd try it, I'd rather eat human than say dogs or cats.
What kind of human would you eat? I would only try a beautiful, attractive and healthy one. Sometimes I joke about eating my dog because he's so cute. He's cute enough to eat. I would never eat him, dog or cat irl though

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Hell no, but if I knew some cannibals, I would gladly allow them to eat me if they could provide me with a peaceful exit upon request. By all means, they can have at it if they like.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What kind of human would you eat? I would only try a beautiful, attractive and healthy one. Sometimes I joke about eating my dog because he's so cute. He's cute enough to eat. I would never eat him, dog or cat irl though
Well I wouldn't eat any human raw so I guess it doesn't matter to me how they looked, in fact if they were fat they might taste even better actually. 😂

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
On one hand, I'm curious. On the other hand, WTF?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Well I wouldn't eat any human raw so I guess it doesn't matter to me how they looked, in fact if they were fat they might taste even better actually. 😂
I wouldn't eat any human raw either, but to me, it depends on what kind of person they were and how they looked because of prions and shit.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I wouldn't eat any human raw either, but to me, it depends on what kind of person they were and how they looked because of prions and shit.
I suppose if I have to worry about prions in this hypothetical scenario I'd rather the person be someone I hate for whatever reason. I don't care how ugly or beautiful they are as long as I know they wouldn't like me eating them. My brain is probably already rapidly degenerating due to brainrot so it matters less to me anyway.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Why not? (no, I'm not a cannibal).
Meat like meat. If someone cooked nicely prepared human meat for you, without your knowledge, you wouldn't even notice.
Maybe you'd even like it?

Ethicality is a completely different matter. However, I think that if I get a chance... I have nothing to lose anyway ;).
In advance, no, I'm not going to eat some random unfortunate person right now.
It is not in my style

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
If it was to stay alive, like the people in "Alive", and I wasn't the only lone survivor without responsibilities, then I would have to. Otherwise it's not appealing to me at all. I would want people to eat me too if they were forced to. If I ctb like that, dig in, it looks like meat is back on the menu boys.

I'd probably want to be one of the first to go on a suicide mission to get help though, so hopefully it wouldn't come to that. I don't want to eat people, cats, dogs or anything else.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Would it depend on how they were cooked?
This made me laugh! I think it's more a question of the situation. I never had cannibalistic thoughts.

But let's assume an extreme survival situation I might consider eating anything that keeps me alive.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
whiteclaudia

whiteclaudia

cute + well adjusted
Mar 23, 2024
if it was a hannibal situation and i'd have someone infatuated with + protective of me as a result, 100%.