• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
this will be a longer post but id really appreciate advice. in a few days i plan to sit in my car in the garage and hope i'll die. i've heard it's impossible with newer cars though because of converters so im not too faithful. i still have a smidge of hope it'll work though because it happens on accident to people. my plan b would be burning charcoal IMG 4735
3 or 4 of these in a sealed motel bathroom, and a big bag of charcoal briquettes. i guess anyone who knows wouldn't be here to answer with full accuracy but if anyone has more information. and yes i did read the thread i just need details

Attachments

• IMG_4736.jpeg
    IMG_4736.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 0
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
The car in the garage is really unlikely to work out. Modern cats with catalytic converters only produce about 1000ppm.

View attachment 132387
3 or 4 of these in a sealed motel bathroom, and a big bag of charcoal briquettes. i guess anyone who knows wouldn't be here to answer with full accuracy but if anyone has more information. and yes i did read the thread i just need details
Carrying those into a hotel room seems like it could raise suspicions. I'd look for something smaller that could be carried in a bag or suitcase. The carbon monoxide megathread might have some suggestions.

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
The car in the garage is really unlikely to work out. Modern cats with catalytic converters only produce about 1000ppm.

Carrying those into a hotel room seems like it could raise suspicions. I'd look for something smaller that could be carried in a bag or suitcase. The carbon monoxide megathread might have some suggestions.
im pretty sure cars can still kill you even with little co, high concentrations of carbon dioxide can suffocate you too just not painless like co. id rather that not happen.. im just praying for now. yeah it would be suspicious id just leave them in the car and bring them in at night. they're only like a foot. or maybe my car in a remote place