• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

opheliasgarland

May 15, 2019
Hi, planning on carrying out my plan on May 27. I've decided overdosing is my best shot, I have 16 doses of 25 mg Hydroxyzine and I plan on downing it with brandy and hard cider since mixing hydroxyzine and alcohol can be fatal. I know that with overdosing you need to take an antiemetic, so I plan on taking 8mg Ondansetron.
Would this work? If the 16 doses of hydroxyzine isn't enough I can get 30 more making it 46 doses.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
No. I ODed on 58 hydroxyzine while drinking. I was later told I was lucky to not get brain damage. Hydroxyzine is a prescription allergy pill used for anxiety and sleep often but it won't kill someone. I slept and felt horrible for about a week.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I take this stuff. To ensure you die from it you we need a ridiculous amount of pills we're talking a minimum of maybe like five hundred pills or something.... I have survived a few prescription pill overdoses it's not fun.... I would say if a person isn't starting with a minimum of two to three hundred pills they're not even a ballpark of death yet....

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Yeah, I take this stuff. To ensure you die from it you we need a ridiculous amount of pills we're talking a minimum of maybe like five hundred pills or something.... I have survived a few prescription pill overdoses it's not fun.... I would say if a person isn't starting with a minimum of two to three hundred pills they're not even a ballpark of death yet....
This is an old thread but you're absolutely right. Even then, it wouldn't be peaceful at all. Medication overdoses are a fickle method with so many variables for failure.