• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

untildeathdousapart

untildeathdousapart

Dec 2, 2023
For a long time I have thought about drowning to ctb. I love nature, water and I have multiple lakes I could go to. Since I know It's quite painful, I thought about alcohol + promethazine (which i already have) to perhaps also lessen SI. But i'm unsure, I don't want to fail and wash up on the shore and having to deal with the consqeuences. Is there any way to guarantee that i'd actually stay under the water? Or do you guys have other viable methods (apart from SN and drugs etc since those arent available for me)?

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
For a long time I have thought about drowning to ctb. I love nature, water and I have multiple lakes I could go to. Since I know It's quite painful, I thought about alcohol + promethazine (which i already have) to perhaps also lessen SI. But i'm unsure, I don't want to fail and wash up on the shore and having to deal with the consqeuences. Is there any way to guarantee that i'd actually stay under the water? Or do you guys have other viable methods (apart from SN and drugs etc since those arent available for me)?
Can you find a lake that is cold? Your survival time in water that is close to freezing would be less than an hour, because of hypothermia, whether you drown or not.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
If I were drowning I'd take anything to calm and sedate me, I'd tie weights on myself in a way that can't be undone and then by boat or raft or whatever go into the middle of a deep lake or other body of water.

May you have relief soon.

Reactions: untildeathdousapart
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well there's hanging.

untildeathdousapart

untildeathdousapart

Dec 2, 2023
Can you find a lake that is cold? Your survival time in water that is close to freezing would be less than an hour, because of hypothermia, whether you drown or not.
I mean the temperatures generally arent that high here recently, so i'd think it's not any different for lakes. At least I hope so.

Reactions: Linda