• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
I really need someone to talk to me and help me with something (not ctb of course haha) in pms if that's alright. because of the suffering im finding it hard to articulate words. Please be kind and let me know.

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Yes, but if it's really about CTB and assistance with that, I'll have to decline. Totally open to any messages, though. Feel free.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Despondent_Fondant

Despondent_Fondant

Jul 28, 2023
I really need someone to talk to me and help me with something (not ctb of course haha) in pms if that's alright. because of the suffering im finding it hard to articulate words. Please be kind and let me know.
I can :)

Upvote 0
C.Alder

C.Alder

šŸ›
Aug 17, 2023
idk if you still need someone to talk to, but i'm here :)

Upvote 0
H

HopelesslyAlive

Mar 12, 2024
I'm not sure if my PMs are open as I'm a fairly new member, but if they are, I'm happy to chat! :)

Upvote 0