• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I don't have an anchor point, I have 3 kg ankle weights thing. If I position myself like this, would it still work?
IMG 20240126 071803
Sorry for the crappy drawing.

Reactions: xi0ni
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
People have managed to do reverse weight (like that guy sitting in his car with a bag thrown to the back) but i don't think the chair would be stable or comfortable enough and I doubt 3kg would be enough you would need 5 to 6kg to block the carotid arteries and blackout.

Does your bed have a post? Maybe you can try that

Last edited:
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Unfortunately my bed doesnt have a post. What about this, if I sit down on a chair, and then throw the weights at the back, would it work (weights will be around 5-6 kg). And if yes, how can I make sure that the ligature won't get misplaced (like if it moves down on the neck etc)?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If the chair is heavy enough or fixed enough to not move or flip over under convulsions, it can work (I have pmd you the links incase it's not allowed) there are many other atypical hanging positions but the problem with partial is with out alot of reports on it, it is hard to be certain it would work. That one report could be coincidental if it's not seen in many other cases