• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

existenceisacurse

existenceisacurse

Lonely
Jan 17, 2023
My ctb cocktail contains:

1800mg oxycontin
x30 of crushed 60mg oxycontin OC

900mg diazepam
x90 of crushed 10mg diazepam

3200mg propranolol
crushed x30 80mg and x30 40mg

Now I was just wondering if something would change by adding that huge amount of propranolol to this cocktail

I managed to get ondansetron but still need to get something like metoclopramide or domperidone and then I should be able to keep all of those pills im my stomach without vomiting them out

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
why not just take sn instead? with the propranolol and meto

the risk to survive damaged is too scary

pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
My ctb cocktail contains:

1800mg oxycontin
x30 of crushed 60mg oxycontin OC

900mg diazepam
x90 of crushed 10mg diazepam

3200mg propranolol
crushed x30 80mg and x30 40mg

Now I was just wondering if something would change by adding that huge amount of propranolol to this cocktail

I managed to get ondansetron but still need to get something like metoclopramide or domperidone and then I should be able to keep all of those pills im my stomach without vomiting them out
That's a lot of pills, your drink is gonna have to be pretty large surely? Can't imagine it'll taste very good either, are you sure you'd be able to keep it down and drink it all?

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Sounds like a very bitter drink and I would still fear vomiting

existenceisacurse

existenceisacurse

Lonely
Jan 17, 2023
That's a lot of pills, your drink is gonna have to be pretty large surely? Can't imagine it'll taste very good either, are you sure you'd be able to keep it down and drink it all?
With the help of antiemetic, I think I should be able to keep them in my stomach

H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
Yes, what you have now is equivalent to DMP (Diazepam Morphine Propranolol), if only you could get your hands on Digitalis you'd end up with DDMP, a drink with proven reliability and peacefulness comparable to N. Half of it (the original one) is supposed to depress the respiratory system, the other to stop the heart.

pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
With the help of antiemetic, I think I should be able to keep them in my stomach
The AE will only help once it's gotten into your stomach. I'd just fear drinking a large volume of a horrible tasting liquid will just trigger an instinctive vomiting response.

existenceisacurse

existenceisacurse

Lonely
Jan 17, 2023
The AE will only help once it's gotten into your stomach. I'd just fear drinking a large volume of a horrible tasting liquid will just trigger an instinctive vomiting response.
I decided to go with sn since my vendor just ran out of oxys so I'm left with ondansetron, 600mg diazepam and 3200mg propranolol

• Love
Reactions: pillow933
metalpi

metalpi

Feb 13, 2023
almost every bag of street heroin has fentanyl in it. Honestly almost dying from heroin w/ fentanyl was the best feeling I've ever felt but being revived with narcan was the worst experience of my life
You can also get RC opioids very accessibly on the clear net including rc fentanyl analogues. Pink is my favorite

make sure you have the proper amount of benzo kd40 because dying from benzos is harder than you would think

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: existenceisacurse and Noctuidaee
M

morgzfreeman2345

Feb 14, 2023
So close...
Maybe next time
almost every bag of street heroin has fentanyl in it. Honestly almost dying from heroin w/ fentanyl was the best feeling I've ever felt but being revived with narcan was the worst experience of my life
You can also get RC opioids very accessibly on the clear net including rc fentanyl analogues. Pink is my favorite

make sure you have the proper amount of benzo kd40 because dying from benzos is harder than you would thin