• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I have an average male anatomy height (172cm) and weight (72kg). I would be wearing a hoodie and a light jacket.
My greatest concern is not being cut properly by the wheels because of the metal skirting at the front of the engine if I go for "cutting in half".
I think with decap it would be less of a problem? What are your thoughts?
Sorry for all the train posts, this is getting humiliating lol

1200px Wien Meidling Taurus 1116 168

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, mirko and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Thomas.jpg

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: TooConscious, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Salvation_ and 9 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@StateOfMind if by fit under, you mean lay parallel to the tracks in the middle, and have the train pass over you unhramed, I would say yes to the first train (silver) and maybe on the red one. The skirting on that one looks a lot lower. If you mean lay with your neck on the track, body perpendicular off to the side (not across both tracks), maybe on the silver one (it would be very close from the looks of it) and definitely not on the red one.

Reactions: Skathon
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Mate, you've been asking questions about trains for at least 12 months. If you haven't figured it out yet they'll be obsolete and no longer an option by the time you decide to do anything.

Then we can look forward to years of questions about hoverboards or Jeff Bezsos space rockets or some other thing.

There was a young lad round here, girlfriend fell out with him, he walked straight to the train track, stepped in front of a high speed train and was dead instantly.

He didn't spend years working out train velocities, heights of trains, types of trains, cut in half, decapitation, and all the other stuff you bang on about - he stepped out and was dead instantly.

You are a complete and total fantasist, you will never do anything with a train. You know it, we all know it, and so why don't you just go and get on with your life and stop posting stupid shit about trains every day?

PS I don't want you to die by train either. It's crap.
Glad I could make you laugh - dat is de aim dude.

But seriously - trains - not good.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: TooConscious, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Nohopeinhell and 13 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Mate, you've been asking questions about trains for at least 12 months. If you haven't figured it out yet they'll be obsolete and no longer an option by the time you decide to do anything.

Then we can look forward to years of questions about hoverboards or Jeff Bezsos space rockets or some other thing.

There was a young lad round here, girlfriend fell out with him, he walked straight to the train track, stepped in front of a high speed train and was dead instantly.

He didn't spend years working out train velocities, heights of trains, types of trains, cut in half, decapitation, and all the other stuff you bang on about - he stepped out and was dead instantly.

You are a complete and total fantasist, you will never do anything with a train. You know it, we all know it, and so why don't you just go and get on with your life and stop posting stupid shit about trains every day?

PS I don't want you to die by train either. It's crap.
Bruh! You don't know my story. But I appreciate your honesty.
I just don't want to survive an encounter with a train (my most realistic option so far).
There have been survivors of train suicide attempts, I want to minimize that risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon, lobster salad and not4us
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Bruh! You don't know my story. But I appreciate your honesty.
I just don't want to survive an encounter with a train (my most realistic option so far).
There have been survivers of train suicide attempts, I want to minimize that risk.
Well may I tell you that the kid who did that here, I know a train driver, they were picking bits of him up down the track for half a mile, and his rib cage was jammed under the carriage. Now I have no doubt it was instant, and he didn't feel a thing, but your approach I think is too overthought.

I personally couldn't do it, the thought for me is too horrific. If you can do it then good for you, but I can't think of many worse ways to go.

Albeit that it's instant and you probably wouldn't know much about it.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@StateOfMind would you mind clarifying what you mean by fit under? I mentioned this in my post.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Stateofmind - do you not see the similarity of jumping and trains (unless you are going for decap)?.

When you jump off a high building it is you that accelerates and reaches a velocity, before you meet the stationary ground, the impact is absorbed through your body.

When you stand in front of a train it is you that is stationary, before you meet the high velocity train, and you absorb the impact.

I always wonder if jumpers would consider a train, and if trainers wold consider a jump?

Or do heights come into it? Or time? Or something else?

The mechanism is the same, is it not?

Reactions: mirko
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
@StateOfMind would you mind clarifying what you mean by fit under? I mentioned this in my post.
Not sure how to further clarify.. I mean not getting smooshed by the skirting and potentially surviving.

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Maybe this is like a new otaku subcategory of train geek.

• Yay!
Reactions: Wheredidmysanitygo
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@StateOfMind would you be laying parallel to the tracks, or across them? And by definition, fitting under something means it won't come into contact with you. Is that what you want to do? Like for a rush?
Maybe this is like a new otaku subcategory of train geek.

Last edited:
Reactions: Makko and greyhound
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
@StateOfMind would you be laying parallel to the tracks, or across them? And by definition, fitting under something means it won't come into contact with you. Is that what you want to do? Like for a rush?

View attachment 61957
Across, either with my upper body or the neck.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Across, either with my upper body or the neck.
I think you best bet would be a freight train. The passenger trains look very low with that skirt. Maybe you could sneak onto the tracks at night when the train isn't running and see if your head and body would fit under that skirt. I'm willing to bet they won't. Also don't forget trains do have suspension, so that skirt could be a couple cm lower if there is a dip in the tracks.

Reactions: Skathon
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Also don't forget trains do have suspension, so that skirt could be a couple cm lower if there is a dip in the tracks.
That's a good point.
What I'm also worried about is the breaks that on some train types are the front and back of the wheel.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Impact by a 200 metric ton train moving at 80km/h+...
Some dipshits where I live thought it would be fun to tie a horse to the tracks.
The horse exploded on impact and parts were scattered over 100m...

• Wow
Reactions: Makko and booray
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Impact by a 200 metric ton train moving at 80km/h+...
Some dipshits where I live thought it would be fun to tie a horse to the tracks.
The horse exploded on impact and parts were scattered over 100m...
I can't believe it - Neeiiggghhhh. It can't be true.

• Hmph!
Reactions: JustLosingMyself