• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lucas28481

Feb 26, 2024
I'm afraid of going into a coma if i fail hanging (or another suicide method) I'm thinking of getting a DNR. I read on a few websites that it is usually given to people who have a terminal illness or serious medical condition. I don't have any of these and i'm 20 years old. Would the doctor find it suspicious why i'm getting one, and call authorities. I have no reason i could give to the doctor other than cbt

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Here in the US its protected information and cannot be shared without your consent.
And it's your right to make that decision without being coerced by anyone. You can sue the shit out of anyone who violates that and you will win.

Reactions: sserafim
C

consider

My English is not good, sorry. Still learning.
Jul 23, 2023
I am afraid that the DNR wouldn't work in that situation. Doctors will face serious consequences if they don't do CPR on me whether I have a DNR or not. I don't know how it works in other countries though.

Reactions: Valky and sserafim
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
What's a DNR? I only know of Donetsk People's Republic in transliteration.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
What's a DNR? I only know of Donetsk People's Republic in transliteration.
It means do not resuscitate in the case someone dies, they have a DNR stating they want no life saving meaaures done

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I wonder this like I wondered about a will. This is kinda more annoying because it's hard to put into place needing a healthcare provider etc etc. I have been wanting one so if I'm found alive/almost dead, I won't be resuscitated. I'm not sure exactly how having one documented works with first responders but I was thinking of putting it on a note on my body even though it probably wouldn't be honored.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Here in the UK it wouldn't seem strange, just in case you suffered an accident which left you with brain injuries etc. in fact during the recent CoronaVirus restrictions many families were horrified to discover that medical staff had marked the files of some elderly patient DNR without even telling them.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
DNRs are respected mostly for people going into risky surgeries in hospitals. The rest is usually ignored, especially for suicide attempts.