Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I live in an apartment complex. No biggie I've lived in them for most of my life. So one Saturday my refrigerator was so hot on the outside I couldn't touch it. So I called emergency maintenance and the dumb ass (and that's a polite word for what I think of this worthless piece of shit) and he told me it wasn't an emergency and he wasn't coming. I was flabbergasted I told him that if anything happened to my things I would sue his ass and the management company for all they were worth. His response was , "I don't care lady, do what you want." NO fucking way. So I called the fire department and they were shocked that maintenance didn't come. So I called maintenance on Sunday and he (the idiot) wouldn't pick up or call me back. On Monday morning I left a HUGE note on my door DO NOT ENTER - CALL TENANT FIRST. Okay so I never hear anything then I go home and some guy who lives in the complex comes up to me and says I hope you're not mad the maintenance man let me into your apartment - WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was livid. I called and went to the office they laughed at me. So I started calling attorneys (dumb idea - attorneys are worthless - I've never met one who isn't). They told me to put a camera in my apartment. Really!!!!! So now I live in fear that while I'm gone they are entering my apartment without my permission. The management then had the audacity to give me an eviction notice because I told the fat bitch who works in the office to go screw herself. I told them please do evict me so I can go to court. They rescinded this. So paying my rent sends my anxiety over the edge and no one understands this. I actually get physically ill when I have to pay the rent. What are your thoughts?