• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dwtsleepy123

Aug 9, 2023
I dont have access to any other rope, and Im worried that the thin ones would snap. So i was wondering if a 5mm rubber/plastic skipping rope would be enough to hold my body weight. Im also considering partial hanging but Ive read that it doesnt have a very high success rate compared to FSH. Ive also tried practising partial hanging but i wasnt able to pass out successfully

Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
Both plastic and rubber skipping ropes aren't designed to hold your body weight. Skipping ropes are generally designed for low-impact cardiovascular exercise and are not intended to bear the full weight of a person. If you're looking for something to hold your body weight a climbing or battle rope would definitely be a better choice. Climbing ropes are thick ropes that are commonly used in fitness training and battle ropes are heavy-duty ropes used for for various exercises like waves, slams and other dynamic movements

Reactions: dwtsleepy123 and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
It's unlikely to work and definitely elevates the risk factor involved, but people have hung with all sorts like scalfs and such. I personally wouldn't. Find a decent rope off AZ. Proper climbing ropes are no good, cause they have spring, so ironically, fake is best in this scenario.

Reactions: dwtsleepy123
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Any rope that can hold your weight and will easily tighten should work I'd imagine.

Reactions: dwtsleepy123
D

dwtsleepy123

Aug 9, 2023
Both plastic and rubber skipping ropes aren't designed to hold your body weight. Skipping ropes are generally designed for low-impact cardiovascular exercise and are not intended to bear the full weight of a person. If you're looking for something to hold your body weight a climbing or battle rope would definitely be a better choice. Climbing ropes are thick ropes that are commonly used in fitness training and battle ropes are heavy-duty ropes used for for various exercises like waves, slams and other dynamic movements
Ok! thank you
It's unlikely to work and definitely elevates the risk factor involved, but people have hung with all sorts like scalfs and such. I personally wouldn't. Find a decent rope off AZ. Proper climbing ropes are no good, cause they have spring, so ironically, fake is best in this scenario.
ahh i see, thanks for letting me know