Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So we have alot of "what's your favorite/show/scene" threads already. But sometimes a movie or show is so bad that it's good. Name something that you've seen that's so terrible it was funny and or good.

I'm going to have to start it out with a movie that defined this "genre" as being one of the original "worst movies." None other than "Plan 9 From Outer Space." It was also the last film Bela Lugosi was in for any of you horror buffs.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Despondent, Deleted member 19276, deadgirlahsatan and 4 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Dogtooth.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Xocoyotziin, Studio84 and 1 other person
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
"mom"

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Dogtooth Explained, minor brain food at best, it beats you over the head a bit.
------------

• Wow
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
Sonic was just a horrible experience for me. The comedy is shallow, mostly known old jokes from the internet, and there is nothing but well known tropes through the whole lent of the movie. they literally gave us nothing.

there are many more, but it's the first that comes into my mind.

Reactions: demuic and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sonic was just a horrible experience for me. The comedy is shallow, mostly known old jokes from the internet, and there is nothing but well known tropes through the whole lent of the movie. they literally gave us nothing.

there are many more, but it's the first that comes into my mind.
As an old Sega kid I knew they were going to ruin part of my childhood with this film.

I saw some of the early concepts for Sonic and they were so bad they started from scratch. I can't bring myself to watch this trainwreck as much as I want to.

Reactions: ecmnesia
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
For a Sega kid,

• Love
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
As an old Sega kid I knew they were going to ruin part of my childhood with this film.

I saw some of the early concepts for Sonic and they were so bad they started from scratch. I can't bring myself to watch this trainwreck as much as I want to.
definitely would not recommend you to watch.

I'm not a picky one and usually absolutely adore anything I see. Still, i can't find a single good thing about it.

• Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Dogtooth Explained, minor brain food at best, it beats you over the head a bit.
------------

For a Sega kid,

I'm curious about Dogtooth and may check it out later. I've just started the short anime you posted and the intro gun looks like a NES Zapper over anything Sega had :))

51w8Xr4mnAL SL1024

definitely would not recommend you to watch.

I'm not a picky one and usually absolutely adore anything I see. Still, i can't find a single good thing about it.
I'm definitely going to take your word here. I've been torturing myself with terrible shit lately but I don't want to ruin my childhood in the process!

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
So we have alot of "what's your favorite/show/scene" threads already. But sometimes a movie or show is so bad that it's good. Name something that you've seen that's so terrible it was funny and or good.

I'm going to have to start it out with a movie that defined this "genre" as being one of the original "worst movies." None other than "Plan 9 From Outer Space." It was also the last film Bela Lugosi was in for any of you horror buffs.

Hustlers

Reactions: puppy9 and Brick In The Wall
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
  • Wow
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, LooksAtMoonDog and Brick In The Wall
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Why do the worst movies always have the coolest cover art!? What would you say makes this one particularly bad?
Its not particularly "bad" just a little bit on the low budget side of things and the blood and special effects are not that great..to be honest I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Omg yes, that's what I'm going to watch next! I have no idea what's going on but I'm totally sold by the trailer :pfff:
Its Peter jacksons very first movie.ultra low budget... Not seen it for years but I used to laugh my head of at this when I was in high school!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Its not particularly "bad" just a little bit on the low budget side of things and the blood and special effects are not that great..to be honest I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Its Peter jacksons very first movie.ultra low budget... Not seen it for years but I used to laugh my head of at this when I was in high school!
See I'm not a big Pete Jackson fan so I never knew this. Very interesting, I may have to get super ripped to fully enjoy this masterpiece! :))

That's definitely an example of something so bad that it's good.

Reactions: Studio84
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019

As a kid, I thought this was great, but as an adult. Yikes....

• Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, darksideofthebright, Green Destiny and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I'm curious about Dogtooth and may check it out later. I've just started the short anime you posted and the intro gun looks like a NES Zapper over anything Sega had :))

------------------------------
One more for a Sega kid,
a little rough but i'm blaming you for making me remember this.
Spontaneity is a curse.
Name this game

View attachment 2020 11 08 20 08 32.mp4

• Love
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
See I'm not a big Pete Jackson fan so I never knew this. Very interesting, I may have to get super ripped to fully enjoy this masterpiece! :))

That's definitely an example of something so bad that it's good.
Im not big on him either but this is definitely his true masterpiece! He's acting in this as well as directing so yeah it's interesting to see where he started off from.
I had this on VHS and I'm sure it had a making of documentary on it as well. Can't remember what the documentary was called but I'm sure you'd be able to find it on youtube.
Have a few beers and happy viewing!

• Love
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Dogtooth was kind of great wasn't it?

The new 2019 Lion King
Everything after Alien 3
Everything after the last star wars in 1983
Deadpool and other super hero movies
All of Star Trek
Twin Peaks
South Park
Vikings
Lost
Mr. Robot
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Rick and Morty
The Walking Dead *with exceptions
West World
Game Of Thrones *with exceptions but with less exceptions than the walking dead
The Simpsons
Friends
The third season of Stranger Things
Family Guy

Also the Foo Fighters suck

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Studio84 and Brick In The Wall
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
If i enjoyed it then i'm not sure it was badly made. But i might throw in Howard the Duck.

Reactions: Studio84, Brick In The Wall and waived
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sorry if I triggered any PTSD lol.

------------------------------
One more for a Sega kid,
a little rough but i'm blaming you for making me remember this.
Spontaneity is a curse.
Name this game

View attachment 50345
I'm ashamed to say you stumped me there and I dunno if it's just because I haven't dusted the old Sega off in a while or what. But you definitely have awesome skills on the cello and I can always appreciate that!

Dogtooth was kind of great wasn't it?

The new 2019 Lion King
Everything after Alien 3
Everything after the last star wars in 1983
Deadpool and other super hero movies
All of Star Trek
Twin Peaks
South Park
Vikings
Lost
Mr. Robot
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Rick and Morty
The Walking Dead *with exceptions
West World
Game Of Thrones *with exceptions but with less exceptions than the walking dead
The Simpsons
Friends
The third season of Stranger Things
Family Guy
You listed some objectively good stuff there depending on who you ask. Do you just dislike anything mainstream? I mean I'm not fan of most mainstream either, I'm just curious.

View attachment 50344

As a kid, I thought this was great, but as an adult. Yikes....
Squiddy that poster alone is some serious cringe! I'd take a bullet for you in most instances but I may have to dodge this bullet :))

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy, LastFlowers, Deleted member 23374 and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
A lot on that list suffers from the same problems. The distinction between bad low budget vs bad 'this is what qualifies as good now' is an important one imo.

• Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Brick In The Wall and Studio84
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Golvellius the password screen. Used to let it play for hours.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and waived
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
A lot on that list suffers from the same problems. The distinction between bad low budget vs bad 'this is what qualifies as good now' is an important one imo.
That's honestly a fair point. Modern entertainment has definitely suffered from a lack of real innovation or creativity. I will say that sometimes a new indie flick will really surprise me though.

Golvellius the password screen. Used to let it play for hours.
How many games can you say have good music for even menu screens nowadays? Not very many, the last soundtrack I really got into was Hotline Miami.

More on topic though I have a good one I saw a while back that I almost forgot about. It's intentionally cheesy and low budget but I laughed my ass off at this one. There is no part 1 or 2 either for anyone who's curious, it's just part of the old horror trope they're going for.

• Love
Reactions: waived
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I recently posted about Hotline Miami in the video game soundtracks thread. Farcry 5 went all out as well. One of the reason twd gets an exception is the consistent ambient sounds that were exchanged for the usual bad dramatic music you'd expect just to keep this on topic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Studio84 and Brick In The Wall