L

Lupinthe3rd3rd

May 22, 2020
Hello I am a long term sufferer of depression and personality disorder and have developed addiction problems, have given a lot of thought to ending it all. I cant stand the thought of years in some mental hospital so Im thinking of ways to get out, wanted some opinions on whether ending it would be the right thing to do?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, _Minsk, any% and 1 other person
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
I feel sorry for your pain, as I endure similiar, but understand that we are not here to push you into any decision or just into the direction of it. This site is only meant to support you in whatever decision you made, but you have to make it yourself. It is also too much to ask somebody else if you should end your life or not. I hope you get to think about this peacefully. Know that we all will try our best to support you once the time has come (not matter the decision, people here will support you either way!).

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and _Minsk
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
Hi, I can only speak for myself as a sober alcoholicwho still suffers with depression and anxiety. I have made a few attempts on my life and that pain and desire to end it still rears it's head.

I regret the suicide attempts and can only say that I have had to fight hard to keep my head up above water, it is worth it and recovery is possible. Sometimes I still want out but I know that change can happen and life can start to be bearable.

I hope you can find a way that works for you without the final sanction, keep venting on here if it helps and maybe check out the recovery board. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
No one here can suggest that you end your life, it's against forum rules. However, many people CTB for a variety of reasons. There is no "wrong or right reasons." This is a decision only you can make for yourself.