• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
Title of this post is really the reason I am CTB thinking. I was fine working my ass off until I realized that there was nothing else to do other than to just keep working my ass off. Classic burnout. But now I am just done with it all (yes that is why I chose my username).

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Yeah. Unless you are a billionaire, you have to work until your body is old and broken.

I know I have to produce, but in the past couple of weeks I haven't been able to do anything. Burnout and depression are taking over.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I would not dread going to work for the rubber factory I'm about to go to if I had something outside of it to make it worth it. Friends, a family, a relationship, hobbies I really enjoy. I just want something to look forward to. I think a lot of people are feeling this way now so I hope something about it can change.

Reactions: divinemistress36
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
Yes. This is so true.
The end is never the end is never the end is never the end...
I would even say that it gets more complex or more exhausting over time. Maintaining a relationship or a job not only requires to train the things I already learned, you actually have to keep learning new things too. And also your body ages, if you want a stable body and mind later on, you need to add more and more healthy practices.
When I was still young(er) and more hopeful, I was convinced that achieving something will make life easier. Completing a goal and keep the reward. School system and products were advertising it like this. Get this degree, buy this thing, live in this house and your life will get easier.
But now I know that this is not the case. It will just get harder and almost nothing will help my present or future self.