• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Needy Neet

Mar 19, 2024
First time posting here but I'll keep things short. Tired of failing being an adult, can't handle the stress of people, of life. Everyone including me is overworked and tired, customers don't care, they only want their materialistic needs. Considering just quitting, and if I get reprimanded by anyone in my circle, I'll just ctb without hesitation. Considered it for a good long while and I'm mentally hanging on a thread at this point.

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
I relate to this so much.

My CTB date is close. But I'm STILL touring myself with work. I end up in tears at the end of every shift. Taken advantage of, overworked and underpaid.

Yet I can't seem to just quit. I won't even be alive soon so why does it matter to me so much??

N

Needy Neet

Mar 19, 2024

My CTB date is close. But I'm STILL touring myself with work. I end up in tears at the end of every shift. Taken advantage of, overworked and underpaid.

Yet I can't seem to just quit. I won't even be alive soon so why does it matter to me so much??
I have nothing going for me in life, nothing to lose so I might as well. Hopefully you can find closure with work as well as myself.

Reactions: LilysAngel
lastsunset

lastsunset

Apr 24, 2024
First time posting here but I'll keep things short. Tired of failing being an adult, can't handle the stress of people, of life. Everyone including me is overworked and tired, customers don't care, they only want their materialistic needs. Considering just quitting, and if I get reprimanded by anyone in my circle, I'll just ctb without hesitation. Considered it for a good long while and I'm mentally hanging on a thread at this point.
Horrible that so many of us are used as slaves to the sick system we live in. I hope you find peace one day

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I feel bad sometimes when I shop at stores (that are not family businesses), because I partake in this system. I always try to be nice to the retail staff and the cashier. I remember I brought a small Christmas present to the cashier that I regularly encounter when I do groceries shopping .

S

snakefeet

Mar 25, 2024
Feel this hard. It feels like the overwhelming presence of capitalism affects every aspect of life where jobs are extremely exploitative to extract as much of us as possible without providing adequate compensation, meanwhile every single cost of living goes up.

Reactions: Needy Neet
N

Needy Neet

Mar 19, 2024
Not to get off-topic but this has been the nicest community when I bring up the subject. Thank you all so much for understanding.

Reactions: TaffyFlounder
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024

Very relatable
I think my problem is I think I know best
I just started a new job at a hotel
They are run down
Understaffed
But they seem to not care
So in that case don't bother me because they have lots to improve on besides nit picking me
The guest are rude but you couldn't afford anything nicer so why are you bothering me

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
I've really been thinking about this. The chokehold work has over me. I'm sorry to vent on your post. But damn.

I've worked (4) 17 hr shifts in a row over an hour from where I lived and slept in my car.

I worked 101 hours in one week.

I consistently worked 60-70 hour weeks for years.

Very few people have basic respect

Denied time off to go to a funeral once.

People steal from me, nobody will put in the very small amount of effort to check the security cameras

This company literally does not care. They have made that obvious. Why do they have such a chokehold over me?? Why can't I just quit with my ctb approaching?? These people are not going to be the ones at my funeral.