• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Flinch101

Flinch101

-
Aug 14, 2023
Hey everyone. So, I'm trying to plan my exit strategy and would like some advice and/or confirmation.

I ordered sodium nitrate from what appeared to be a small chem distribution company in the US- after reading some experiences on here, I'm worried someone will do a background check.

I'm torn between two strategies. Take benzos, have rocks in a backpack ziptied to myself, and submerge in a body of water

or

Buy an actual tourniquet and use it around my neck after ingesting the benzos.

My biggest fear is not succeeding or being found. Can someone give me a bit of an answer as to which would be quicker and easier? Thank you.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Hi. This is a list of common methods:

As you said yourself, the carotid method with a tourniquet would be an option (amazon US$12,- brand name TIME).

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: Holu
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Did you order nitrate or nitrite? Nitrite is the one to go for.

Flinch101

Flinch101

-
Aug 14, 2023
Did you order nitrate or nitrite? Nitrite is the one to go for.
Nitrite*, sorry. I definitely ordered sodium nitrite (my brain keeps auto-correcting to silver nitrate for some odd reason), but yeah. I ordered nitrite, and then I started reading how difficult it is to actually order. I figured in case problems arise I'd develop a backup plan (or two) so I have these.

Reactions: busybee