• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Good looks. This is a good space to have. I am AFAB but ID as she/they. Finally a place inside the other place that I can scream into the void about my PMDD and not be misunderstood.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Lookingtoflyfree and Ash
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
Thanks @rainwillneverstop . I'd like to draw on the experience of our middle aged + members please...

What's the menopause like? Is it worse than having periods? Does it mess with your mood the same or worse? When did it start for you? How long did it last? I'm 44... I'm guessing it's looming on the horizon for me.
I found the menopause subReddit a HUGE huge help on helping prepare and understand both peri and menopause - the treatments and to help not feel as isolated.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Ash, ConfusedClouds and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I found the menopause subReddit a HUGE huge help on helping prepare and understand both peri and menopause - the treatments and to help not feel as isolated.

Thank you for sharing this.

Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
Anyone have any good website/app etc recommendations for info on menstrual cycle and its impacts.

I have previously used Fitr woman for tracking and info related specifically to exercise/training/nutrition but found it never updated or provided much 'new' or varied information. (Worth a read as a once off but not so good longer term imo).

I also have tried 'clue' but found it too focused on reproduction/fertility and in the past 6 months or so it has really shut down the free information trying to make me pay up/subscribe.

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I use Lively (https://www.livelycycle.com/) which is super useful in terms of what hormones are doing tied to your cycle. I haven't gotten quite into cycle syncing where you do certain activities at certain time because my life is a little chaotic for now. I don't like having too much health info online about my period because of where I live, but it's been interesting to show you what's happening and why in terms of hormones. I am just using the free version but might pay for the full version because trying different foods and exercises sound like they would be really beneficial.

Appreciating this thread - I honestly have not felt safe around a lot of interactions with men online lately so thankful where there is a corner for us <3

• Love
Reactions: Ash and ConfusedClouds
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
I use Lively (https://www.livelycycle.com/) which is super useful in terms of what hormones are doing tied to your cycle. I haven't gotten quite into cycle syncing where you do certain activities at certain time because my life is a little chaotic for now
Amazing, thanks I'll have a look! I don't think I'll ever be in a place to match up my actions to theory in real life. In fact I guess I'm still looking for info as I'm so consistently inconsistent in so many ways that I keep hoping I'll find something somewhere that actually matches up and makes sense for me!