• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone,

Has any of the females on here noticed they are more suicidal at certain times of the month?

Reactions: Chameleons31, sadghost, Rn110bg101 and 3 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I have the coil in and I have not gotten a period in over a year and a half....but I do remember before I got it in i was always more cranky and emotional, I hated it.....

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Yep. One time many years ago a college therapist called my parents and told them I should be institutionalized. My mom informed the doctor I was on my period and to wait a week then see how they felt. Totally different moods :pfff:

Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Darkdreamer001, BaconCheeseburger and 1 other person
N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
Yes, I usually have some days around my menstruation where my mental illnesses: anxiety and depression gets much worse causing me to be more suicidal.

And it happens every fricking month. It's exhausting.

I actually wanted to have ovaries removed, but I've been told that no doctor will go near it, if your vomb is healthy, and your in a childbearing age......again: we have no choice over our own bodies - it's seen as state property and if you will have potentiel to revard the society with children, society won't tamper with that.......I know of a woman who has horriblecrippling PMDD and she was in her late 3's and had already had children but her womb was found to be healthy so no doctors would told that or her ovaries.

Either way. I don't know if going into menopause early gonna cause other issues

Last edited:
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Sure do. I tend to have my emotions amplified, so if I'm happy, all of a sudden I'm HAPPY!!!!! If I'm depressed, it gets dark really quickly. Most months my period arrives after a few of these days and I'm all like, "Aha! That explains it!"

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
More emotional, but not as suicidal. Birth control on the other hand... the pill made me wildly suicidal

P

PandaBear

Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

Has any of the females on here noticed they are more suicidal at certain times of the month?
This is me...about 4-5 days before period start. It's gotten worse over the past couple of years.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I'm relatively the same with or without my period. But some months, you better stay away!! I get salty af :pfff:

TimeTheTaleWereTold

TimeTheTaleWereTold

lifeguard, save me from life
Jan 30, 2020
Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Student
Mar 11, 2019
No. My suicidal thoughts are more to do with my shit life. They either increase or decrease depending on my personal circumstance. Although (TMI) my periods can be ridiculously heavy so they make me feel suicidal in that sense :pfff:;-;

porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Naw
My triggers are usually relationship / job related.
I feel relieved when I get mine. Means I'm not pregnant. I literally cried when I got my first one because I knew I could get pregnant hahah even if I wasn't sexually active.
Definitely do not want children.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Yes. The day or two before my period and the first few days of, I'm much much more suicidal. And now I'm starting to have premenopausal symptoms. So it's much more unpredictable than before :(

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Sometimes yeah it does get more worse if that's possible

Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
Yes, I usually have some days around my menstruation where my mental illnesses: anxiety and depression gets much worse causing me to be more suicidal.

I actually wanted to have ovaries removed, but I've been told that no doctor will go near it, if your vomb is healthy, and your in a childbearing age......again: we have no choice over our own bodies - it's seen as state property and if you will have potentiel to revard the society with children, society won't tamper with that.......I know of a woman who has horriblecrippling PMDD and she was in her late 3's and had already had children but her womb was found to be healthy so no doctors would told that or her ovaries.

Hate to be that person but no doctor is going to remove any healthy organs, it goes directly against the hyppocratic oath so unless they're shady, never would happen state or none. On a side note you can find a long history of people suffering phantom limb syndrome and doctors will never operate, this does often lead to people performing self surgery sadly. I do agree with you that it should be your choice in whatever circumstance, it's your body at the end of the day

ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
Yes, I become wildly more suicidal a few days before and during my period.

Doormat

Doormat

Life is never so bad that it can't get any worse
May 22, 2020
I don't really get mood swings or noticeable PMT. The difficulty I find is that the pain reignites the rage that I feel about being in my female body (I can't get my head around whatever this is because I don't want to be male either :haha:). I take codeine for the pain and it sometimes makes the suicidal thoughts come right to the fore. So fucking sick of this

ropebunny

ropebunny

*suicidal bunny noises*
Jul 26, 2020
No, my period doesn't affect my mood in the slightest.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
My period doesn't affect my mood. Actually just the opposite. If I'm even more stressed and down, and closer to suicide than usual, my period is more likely to be late and lighter.

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
During my time of the month, I'm generally more emotional and I also tend to anger a bit more easily as well. That can definitely influence my suicidal thoughts to some degree.

I'll shed some tears over something stupid, then the next morning I get my visitor. Like, "oh, THAT'S why I was crying while shoving my face with chocolate."

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yes, menstruation is one of the reasons why I hate being a woman and it's driving me insane. I have acne, extreme pain, can't sleep, extreme sweating, light headed etc etc more than a week before menstruation and then when it finally starts (sometimes it's late so I'll have pain even longer) it's just annoying-blood gushing out of my bottom I mean what the fuck. I don't want to exist if this is what's going to keep happening every month. I will never get used to it, wish I was a guy at least

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Well thankfully I don't have to worry about this anymore cuz I'm on birth control pill and haven't gotten my period since Dec 2018. Before I got pills, I remember having more suicidal thoughts when I was on my period.

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Student
Mar 11, 2019

Removing your ovaries will give your osteoporosis meaning you'll have weak brittle bones prone to breaking and other health issues. It's responsible for hormone regulation.

Better off getting your tubes rather than something dramatic and relatively ineffective like getting your tubes tied.