• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AnNika

AnNika

Your eyes are blinded by faith.
Dec 2, 2023
I don't really remember what happened, I think I was just laying on my bed and then I woke up for a few minutes in the hospital with a ventilator down my throat and fuck knows how many IVs in my veins, but that was it. Doctor said I was found passed out on the floor covered in vomit because of alcohol poisoning.

Stayed there for 12 days, since I had nothing better to do I started thinking about the concept of death.
Was I really going to die alone in such a pathetic way if my parents didn't found me? Why do we have to die alone anyway? Is so unfair, we can't be surrounded by loved ones because they either would never let us go just like that or they just don't exist.

I wish we could have the company of someone when the time finally comes, someone like SCP-4999.
The concept of this SCP is so beautiful to me, an entity that is only meant for the eyes of the lonely in their deathbed, so they can go peacefully knowing they didn't die alone, someone who was there to hold their hand before they finally rest.

I know it's just a fictional story, but GOD I wish it was real, because I don't want to die alone, I really don't, I'm still super scared of CTB because of that, and dying unawared covered in my own vomit is something that now haunts me constantly because my parents are stupid but they don't deserve to see the corpse of their youngest in such a humiliating state.

I wish death could be simple, like sleeping, with SCP-4999 around, I just lay on my bed, and my final moments are with him, smoking while holding his hand.

Sorry if nothing I said made any sense, I just wanted to vent about the thing I've been thinking for days in that hospital.

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Some claim we do have a guardian angel/guide that comes and greets us while dying or after dying. I fantasize about a goddess helping me pass over .Maladaptive daydreaming helps us escape reality for a bit

• Love
Reactions: AnNika and rozeske