• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I mean this literally the other person would also get your life.
I could choose Putin or Kim-Jong Un. However I think you have to be a bloody murderer with no conscience to survive after what they did in their positions. If I was in Putin shoes I could stop an unnecessary war but I had to receive the appropriate punishment after all.

I have to think. I don't want Trump's life, not Kevin Spacey's not even Johnny Depp's. I am not sure the latter one might not survive my personal hellhole simulation. It had to be someone who is evil, but is not in big trouble and whose reputation is not fully destroyed because I had to live with it. Maybe someone with whom I could have a good impact on this world.

I think this thought experiement is difficult. Because let's say I only talk about famous people. I had to choose someone who is evil but whose reputation is not that he is evil. Due to the fact I can only judge by media reports this might an impossible conundrum.
I think I might would choose one of the 3 worth bullies at my former school. I think they deserved it for sure. I assume they have pretty good life because they came from rich parents. I asked myself whether these people have been psych- or sociopaths today. But I should forget them. Though they haunt me in my nightmares.

So back to the question when it comes to famous people. It is really difficult. Maybe I would choose some German conservative politicians that agitate against unemployed people. Maybe Markus Söder. Lol. He compared unemployed people playing Diogenes a greek philsopher. He wanted to allude that unemployed people are just lazy and hedonistic. It was just agitation for the elections he is smart enough to know that this is not true. He might deserve to taste how it feels like not being able to leave the bed because you are just depressed as fuck. And not fucking lazy. He is not that evil but clearly a populist.

Last edited:
nolifezzz

nolifezzz

stuck somewhere between hell and earth
Mar 26, 2020
i dont know, someone lucky enough to be in heaven right now? if those places are real. or elon musk, or someone with tons of money my current self's family is in a lot of debt lol! so guess thats my current most desired criteria now. or just some rando regular good looking woman whose life is in a good place with stellar future ahead of her living in a country where lgbt isnt frowned upon, that could be good too

• Love
Reactions: Burden_Bailey
Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
I'm not sure, i would have to look at it carefully, not only to see how the person is at the moment but also what their medium-long term prospects are.
Some characteristics would be someone young and healthy, with some popularity and wealth. When i say "popularity" i don't mean a celebrity, but someone popular in their social circle.

L

Louise Payne

Sep 13, 2023
There is no one that I can think of. I would rather not have been born than to live a life on this earth.

Reactions: I'mdone77
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Hmm my first thought went to ppl I know and idk what's with everyone else talking about swapping with shitty celebrities. Sure, they deserve it, but you really wanna deal with all their shit, I don't. Maybe my friend who thinks my life is worth living, I don't know a lot of people with lives I want to live and I think deserve to live my life. Maybe someone in a gang who wants a normal life, scarfice myself to make someone else happy.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I could trade this life with a kpop idol, like Karina or Haerin. I started singing from an early age and people told me that I had a beautiful voice, but I never did anything with it. They also told me that I was talented, but I didn't amount to anything or use my talent. I regret not auditioning for a kpop company. Who knows what could've been….maybe I could've been the main/lead singer.

I sang all throughout elementary, middle and high school, but stopped in college due to the stress of my classes. I never even joined any EC's in college because my classes were so rough. I wish that I could have been a singer and I'd like to experience the life of a singer and what it's like to be one. I wish that I could do what I love for a living (but I also didn't like performing / singing in front of people bc I had stage fright and didn't want to be in the spotlight and have everyone watching me. I hate being the center of attention).

I think kpop idols would also want to know and experience what it's like to be an "ordinary" person again, so it would be a win-win situation for both of us. They would also get their much needed privacy lol

Last edited:
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I mean, is this under the assumption that I'll cbt still? Kim Jong Un sounds like not a bad idea if I will cbt eventually anyways, I can make a ton of lives better.

Maybe this is a little pathetic, but my ex?? Body swap hookup? God I don't think you meant it like that, but 💀

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
You know, I don't know that I would, honestly. I can't think of anyone I envy.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
some random gun store owner somewhere in texas, to get an access to a shotgun

never

never

Apr 21, 2024
Someone already said it, but basically anyone with quick access to guns so I can just blow my head off

Reactions: eatantz